Chapter 10

Hi, you guys don't know how annoying it is to write a chapter of poor and I'm about to quit but it hurts my heart cause at this point we have it planned to chapter 19-22 so I can't stop it I love this book so much
Oh and I literally hate everything about this chapter so if it's bad I'm so sorry

It was the next morning Felix was the first to wake up and to his suprise he was laying in Hyunjin's arms after the night they had he was surprised he even could sleep.

To say it they fucked almost all night and Felix's body felt like it was torn apart every inch hurted him but that was a thing to worry about later.

At the moment he felt good he was cuddled up in a big blanket and Hyunjin was hugging him so why should he worry now everything was perfect well it was until a maid came in.

"Uhm Mr.Hwang your food is read-....... OH-... Uhhh I'm sorry to disturb you guys but I'm the new maid Mi-cha nice to meet you and uhh sorry to disturb..... my... a-ah colleges didn't told me Mr.Hwang had a boyfriend" the maid called Mi-cha was looking at the floor holding the Tray with food, she was very embarrassed.

Felix looked at Mi-cha with big eyes and she looked back up at him flustered, which is understandable cause under the blanket Felix and Hyunjin weren't wearing anything. thank god the blanket was covering almost everything.

"huh? HUH?! oh no no no no no I'm not Hyunjin's boyfriend we're just friends nothing more really" she did not look convinced at all.

"Uh huh and that's why you lay in the bed half naked"
(She didn't know they were completely naked since she just saw the upper body)

"Please.....get out" Felix said embarrassed

"Okay Mister.'We are just friends'" Mi-Cha said as she walked out the door
"Oh and breakfast is ready" she then took a turn and left.

Felix couldn't think straight anymore, he did feel something for the taller boy. Something that would mean he had a big fat crush on him. Hyunjin is very handsome, his height, his body, his whole face just in general everything together makes Hyunjin so damn handsome.

Even tho Hyunjin was mean at the start but now? he's kinda kind? and caring? Well he's still a little mean but you know no one changes over night. But still even if Hyunjin is still a little mean Felix's feelings are overwhelming but he knows that this relationship would not last long, so the only solution is to forget about this stupid idea of being in a relationship with the raven haired male. And that's what he is trying to do.

It was quiet and Felix liked it it reminded him of his little apartment the apartment that is old, that is dirty the apartment in which the relationship with Hyunjin first started. If he didn't kick in the door Felix wouldn't have been at his house and whatever they have right now would never have started.

Felix looked over at Hyunjin before he tried to stand up he needed something to eat or drink it felt like the first time in forever that Felix was hungry so why not take that chance and eat without feeling guilty.

The poor boy slowly stood up his back hurts him and his legs were too but even with the pain he got himself to stand up and walk down the stairs where he immediately got greeted by some maids and servants.

"Good morning Mr....Uhhh... what is your name?" A girl with short brown hair asked

"Oh my name is Lee Felix nice to meet you" Felix smiled at the girl and all the servants looked at him in awe when they saw him smile.

"Well Mr.Lee please follow me into the dinning room my name is julia" the short brown haired girl said while walking in the direction of the dinning room

"Please call me Felix Julia"

"Oh no I can't call you like that aren't you the partner of Mr.Hwang?"

"Why does everyone think that, no I'm not the partner of him I'm a friend"

"Oh we all thought you were his boyfriend cause Mr.Hwang never brings people home the last time was with Mr.Seo and Mrs.Yun"

'Seo like in Seo Changbin what is the relationship?  Hyunjin and Changbin were their friends? and who is Mrs.Yun?' While he thought that he stood still and Julia looked concerned to Felix he looked shocked and confused

"Uhh... Mr.Lee are you okay you don't look so goo-"

"Felix"

Okay I'm gonna end it here I hate this chapter and I'm sorry if it has mistakes I really don't know what I wrote here and this feels so wrong I'm sorry and yeah bye