Chapter 22

Hey so I'm freestyling this chapter.

Felix bid his goodbye to hyunjin and quickly walked the outside stairs up to his apartment. The blonde boy walked inside, took off his shoes and jacket then he threw himself on his bed. The Australian boy didn't know what just happened he was overwhelmed with everything, Felix tried to get over Hyunjin he  really did but after what happened today he thinks he can't, Hyunjin saved him from another disgusting sex and then he had the probably best Sex in the world what made it even harder for Felix to get over Hyunjin.

The blonde then couldn't take it anymore, he screamed in his cushion and then called Jisung who was now considered his best friend.

"Hey Lixie what is it?"

"JISUNG YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT, SO I JUST HAD AMAZING SEX WITH HYUNJIN IN HIS CAR AND LIKE BEFORE THAT HE SAFED ME FROM HIS DAD THAT WOULD ALWAYS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME"

"Wait, slow down what? You and Hyunjin had sex in his car after he safed you from his dad?"

"Yeah exactly"

"Wait but didn't you and Hyunjin had a fight?"

"Yeah we did but we talked about some things and then we had sex so I guess now is everything okay"

"Lixie but like did you or Hyunjin apologize for the fight did you two talk about the fight?"

That made Felix think, they never really talked about the fight and Felix didn't apologize for being such a bitch and Hyunjin also didn't apologize. So are they really okay now? The blonde needed to apologize he now felt really bad for it.

"Your right Ji, thanks I will talk with him like right now" Felix quickly ended the call and stood up putting on his jacket and shoes and walked outside, he really needed to talk with Hyunjin like right now, so he walked to Hyunjin's mansion to talk to him.

When Felix got there he rang the bell at the big gate he shortly looked into the camera and the gate opened, the Australian quickly went inside and walked to the mansion. Hyunjin was already waiting for Felix in front of the door.

"Felix what are you do-"

"Shut up I need to talk to you, it's important" Hyunjin looked at the blonde and saw his serious face.

"Uhhh....Okay... I guess follow me"

The two males walked to the garden in silence. Felix actually was never in the garden of the mansion, and even tho it was pretty dark and cold already the garden looked so pretty.

The two men sat down at a bench and stared into the dark not talking. Well at least until Felix opened his mouth.

"Hyunjin I wanna know if everything is okay between us again... I mean I really screamed at you back there"

Silence, the silence was killing Felix. Was really everything okay between them?

"It's okay I guess I mean I know where it was coming from I also acted like a huge ass so I'm also sorry, and yes everything is okay between us again so don't worry"

"Gosh thanks I really thought you were still mad at me, you know I really like you, like it's fun to hang out with you and talk with you.....and kiss you and just you"
The Australian mumbeled the last part but Hyunjin still heard it.

"Felix are you in love with me?" Hyunjin was scared of the answer but at the same time also not he wanted to hear it he was almost desperate about the answer

"I mean...... I guess I don't know........ yEs?"
Felix was blushing you can see how embarrassing it is for him

"You know what I talk too much" the shorter of the two stood up and was ready to go but Hyunjin quickly took his wrist

"Wait! Felix I don't hate you even if you are in love with me, it's just I don't really know my feelings and I don't think I like you that way but it doesn't mean I hate you"

"Hey it's fine I know but please...... Can you find it out for me please?" Hyunjin nooded at that and Felix was about to turn around and walk away but he didn't he turned back to hyunjin and kissed him, the kiss wasn't filled with lust or anything. It was a sweet kiss, it only lasted for a few seconds but it was probably the best kiss they both have shared.

"I will go now Hyunjin" and with that the Australian really left leaving a flustered and confused Hyunjin behind

"What.... What was that?..... The kiss felt so.. Nice?" The taller male Mumbled to himself. His heart was beating like crazy and he was completely red
"Am I maybe really in love with him?"

Gshdhauhw byeeeee

Again not proofread