Chapter 12

I love this book no shit
Anything but proofread anbshabjsbd sorry I'm just to lazy to read over it
⚠️ Tw: mention of alcohol, drugs, attempted murder"

It was Friday, 15 pm Felix was on his way to the college dorms where Jisung lives so that Jisung could make him "pretty"
He stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for the 3rd floor.
When Felix heard the ding he went out of the elevator and looked for room number 315 he quickly found it and knocked on the door.

"Lixiee hello come in, come in"

"Hello Hannie"

"So Felix I know you don't have much money and I know you probably don't have any costume but lucky for you I have tons of costumes and so you can choose what you want but before you do that I wanna know did you ever put on make up?"

"I tried once but it didn't look good so I never did it again and now I wanna spend my money on other things so no"

"I'm gonna do your make up then and now go and look for a costume"

Felix looked at Jisung and then at the room he was pointing at, the taller boy went into the room and looked around a little.
The room was small and messy it had only one bed meaning Jisung lived alone the walls were blank except two poster of some musicans Felix didn't know. On the floor was a beige carpet and on the carpet was a big chest with costumes in it.
The dark brown haired boy sat down at the floor and opened the chest, Felix rummaged through the chest until he found a costume that he liked it might not be creepy but he found it funny.

He quickly pulled it out of the chest and went back to Jisung
"Ahhh no way omg wait I'm going to wear the other costume I have so we can go as partners" Jisung quickly ran to his room and came back in not even a minute

"Get the costume on so I can make put on some make up for you"

After they both got dressed Felix quickly came back into the living room where Jisung was already waiting for him with a lot of make up.

"Sit down"

Felix sat down and jisung started to do his make up and after 20 minutes Jisung was done with both of their make up.

Felix is Jake and jisung the girl I forgot her name

Make up:

Jisung put on some light blush and some lip gloss for Felix so it was more natural

And Felix was happy with how his make-up turned out he liked it very much and he was also happy with his costume it was pretty comfortable so he wouldn't have a problem with it.

"You look stunning, Oh Shit! lixie we need to get going or we will be late for the party"

They both quickly went out of the apartment and not even twenty minutes later they were standing in front of the house where the party would be, it was pretty big but you could see it was rented it looks like a popular party location for many people.

"hey my prince you look stunning"
Felix looked at changbin and blushed slightly he hated but loved that nickname it made him feel something but it's not the same feeling he has for Hyunjin.

Speaking of Hyunjin, the moment Felix was thinking about Hyunjin, he came over. Hyunjin was wearing a decent outfit, it was a white shirt with blood on it and a pair of ripped blue jeans as well There were only a few splashes of fake blood on his face and otherwise he didn't make any effort.

As Hyunjin walked past, he gave Changbin a death glare then he went into the house

"He's in a great mood again" laughed Jisung
"Let's get into the house I wanna drink" Jisung said and started walking to the house, Changlix walked behind him and shortly afterwards the party really started. People started dancing,drinking and taking drugs. Some are making out in the corners of rooms and also party games started like truth or dare but Felix wasn't interested in that he was sitting on a couch changbin next to him, Changbin already drank much and he was definitely tipsy if he isn't drunk at this point. He was acting pretty weird he was smirking and talking weird stuff like "uhhh~ my prince pleaseeee" Felix felt a little uncomfortable but he blamed it onto the alcohol.
For Hyunjin he sees all of it he sees how changbin touches him and tries to hug him how he tries to make the boy his. And it's an understatement when you say he hated it he hated changbin he hated what changbin did to him he hated that he's just here to look out for the poor boy he hated that he wants the smaller boy to be safe he hated everything that involves the smaller boy.

"Ohh lixie wait here I need to show you something" changbin says with a smirk and as he went away Hyunjin took his chance he ran to Felix grabbed his arm and pulled Felix with him out of the house. Well until Felix pulled away from Hyunjin

"WTF! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"SAVING YOU"

"I DONT NEED TO BE SAFED SO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PULL ME AWAY"

"I DONT WANT YOU TO GET HURT BY CHANGBIN"

"AND WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I GET HURT BY HIM HUH?"

"BECAUSE HE HURTED ME I DONT WANT THE SAME THING TO HAPPEN TO YOU"

"OHH YOU AGAIN JUST BEACUSE YOU GUYS HAD A LITTLE FIGHT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN BREAK MY FRIENDSHIP WITH HIM"

"LITTLE FIGHT....LITTLE FIGHT HE FUCKING STABBED ME....HE...he fucking stabbed me he tried to kill me" Hyunjin started to cry as he screamed at Felix it was like a huge burden felt off his shoulders
"He tried to kill me"

End BAJSHSJHS I'm just end it here bitches