Chapter 19

Helloooooo the start is free styled so don't judge and it's not edited now too lazy

"Hello Mr.Jeon, yes I'm sorry I don't have the money yet" the dark browned haired boy said as he was talking in a quiet voice.
"You know what happens if you don't have the money" the man on the other line if the phone answered.
"I know but I can't come today or this week I have so much to do"

"You will come next week on Saturday and if I don't see you you will know the consequences" the older man said and then the call ended, Felix just sighed he knew that he was fucked but he also knew that it wouldn't do anything to run away Mr.Jeon would find him and do much worse things to him. Felix didn't have a choice but for now he wanted to do something, something that would give him a little change.

The brown haired boy pulled his phone out and called someone.

"Hey Chan hyung I have a question can you maybe help me with a little thing I know we know each other for a really short amount of time but I really want a change I just want to get my head off many things right now so could you maybe help me?"

"Sure come to my house the address is ************"
Felix quickly said his goodbye to Chan and ended the call making his way to the said address.
.
.
.
.
.
Three hours and some tears later Felix looked like a new person. He did make some changes about himself and he loved it, the Australian boy was really thankful that Chan helped him with everything.
.
.
.
The week passed very quickly and the now blonde boy knew what would come if he goes to that mansion, it was always the same going in and thirty minutes later going out nothing new nothing will change and that's a fact.

The Australian boy walked towards the mansion clearly feeling uncomfortable with being here he hated that house and he hated the person living here but what should he do? Running away is useless just like screaming and calling for help.

It was hopeless.
.
.
.
.
Hyunjin was in his Mansion he was thinking about many things and he felt like shit since the fight with Felix happened he didn't knew what to do anymore so he came to an decision, he would visit his father. Not his real one of course Hyunjin hated his real father for so many reasons but the main reason was what he did to his mother that was the end of it since that he hated his father with all his heart that's why Hyunjin was so grateful to his father's best friend, that man was like a real dad for him and Hyunjin also calls him dad he loves his "father" very much, he was always there for Hyunjin and helped him just like a father should.

And Hyunjin always felt safe in the house where he kinda grew up so he decided to go there and just calm down and forget all that Felix shit.
.
.
.
.
When Hyunjin came to the mansion of his father everyone greeted Hyunjin, Hyunjin knew many people here but he also saw new ones.

"Mrs.luu, do you know where my father is?" The raven asked a maid he knew since his childhood

"Oh yes he's in his bedroom" Hyunjin quickly thanked her and walked upstairs to his father's room, he went inside without knocking. BIG MISTAKE

What Hyunjin saw there shocked him very much.

"WTF!? DAD?!" Hyunjin saw his father and Felix

"What is he doing here" Hyunjin asks as he looks at Felix who was sitting on Mr.Jeons bed

"Oh, he's just paying his debts" Hyunjin's father answered.

"How?" The raven asks he has a feeling and he doesn't like it

"Oh it not important"

"Dad! Tell me how my boyfriend pays off his debts!" Hyunjin got angry now

"BOYFRIEND?!" Hyunjin father screamed he was surprised but also disgusted by his "son"

"Yes that this is my boyfriend Felix, what the fuck do you do to him?!"

"Watch your Language Young man! what do you think of having a boy in a relationship you're so disgusting!"

"DAD YOU'RE THE ONE RAPING HIM, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?"

"DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT"

He slaps hyunjin, but Hyunjin doesn't fight back instead he just says "lixie come on let's go" then be grabs Felix wrist and wants to run away but Felix can't Felix now's there is no escape
"sorry I need to pay the depths and you know how poor I am I..... He will come at me anyways"

"For fucks sake" the taller male dragged the Australian with him out of the mansion and run towards his car.

they both quickly got in the car and drove away, Hyunjin was just driving in silence until they came to a parking lot no one was there it was empty the only thing you could hear was the birds shirping and the wind going slightly.

"Why Tf did you call me boyfriend just now" the now blonde boy asked confused

"Nice hair oh and obviously to like get my dad to back off"

"It wasn't the first time chill I could have handled it"

"IT WASN'T THE FIRST TIME?!" Hyunjin screamed confusion and disgust in his voice

"Yeah this is like the 5 time, like I told you I need to pay debts!"

"What debts for that shit hole you call home?"
"no offense" he mumbled "but like that shit is falling apart" Hyunjin said and Felix needed to smile at that.

"No it's not for that and I love that place so don't say anything but it's still from my parents"

"What about them?"

"As you know my parents were assholes and when they died all of their debts went on me, so I had to sell my house to pay them off but that left me with little to no money. like it was enough for 2 nights at a hotel but after that it was gone and even with the money the deps weren't payed off and that's when ur father contacted me for a different way to pay 'em off and i think you know how that ended" he sighed "when I was being louder in the act I got more money for myself not for the dept" Felix explained

"Wow I never thought my dad would do that he was always so homophobic and he was such a kind person but guess I thought wrong"

"Yeah I guess you really did"

they sat in silence then for a minute, Hyunjin just processing what the fuck happened but then his mind went back to his breakdown and his feelings, feeling a little teary he decided to ask a question.

"Do you hate me?"

Chapter end boom