Chapter 1

I'm embarrassed about the first chapters of this book, writing gets better as the story goes on
I'M SO READY TO WRITE THIS SHIT I PLANNED EVERYTHING IM SO FUCKING READY.
this is the the first story I'm writing with another person so some of the parts in the story were written by thxe_stay
⚠️This is just fictional and doesn't have anything to do with the real Idols this book also includes mention of Eating disorder and Traumatic things it also includes Smut⚠️
Warnings will be at the beginning of the chapter if there are some oh this is my first time writing in third pov but it's more like I tell you guys a story I guess

Felix was walking through his college just like every normal day when suddenly someone bumped into him from behind, The Australian boy just slightly fell forward but straight up bumped into Hyunjin and Hyunjin was known for not being nice to anyone who touched him, no one knows why but and no one will probably know why.

Felix got Punched, and not very soft but as he looked up he only saw a boy with very black hair walk away, he wore white clothes. The Australian boy just couldn't care less at that moment yes his cheek hurt but he also needed to go to class now.

After the lesson was done he went home cause he didn't need to work today but when he came to his little apartment he realised that his cheek still hurt really bad but in the moment he couldn't do much to treat his wound cause he didn't had a first aid kit, but he knew someone who had one so he went to the local bar in his village he knew the owner would give him some band aid.

Meanwhile at the college

Hyunjin was waiting for his driver who is already pretty late and it started raining pretty bad a few minutes ago, it also got heavier by the seconds but the driver was nowhere to be seen so he called a maid in his mansion. Just to figure out that the driver had a really important family problem, the other thing is all his other drivers where either sick or in the holidays.

Slowly but surely the tall male got cold cause it was september and it was raining like shit, so he started to run and decided to take a short cut through the "poor village" he hated that area like everyone else did it was dirty there and people say that the people who live there are all criminals, but it was the shortest route to his mansion and when he was like halfway through the village he heard something. It was loud laughter coming from something that looked like a bar. The raven haired thought it would be better to be in there then outside, at least until the rain stopped so he quickly went into the bar.

There he saw people standing around a table, so he took a look at it and there was a boy with dark brown hair around his age sitting and playing poker with some older People.

Hyunjin watched the game for a bit and it looked like the boy was winning, well at least until he lost against a middle aged man. You could see that the dark brown haired boy was annoyed that he lost. and then he looked up and saw Hyunjin and just like that his mood was even worse cause he remembered what happened today Felix took a deep breath and 

"HEY! YOUR THE BOY WHO PUNCHED ME" He screamed angry at the taller male but Hyunjin didn't even look at him so Felix got even more pissed he stood up, went to hyunjin and kicked the taller boy in the balls so that Hyunjin fell on the ground.

Hyunjin felt intense pain but stood up almost immediately cause the floor was dirty as fuck and Hyunjin was wearing expensive versace clothes.

"What is your problem?!" Hyunjin asked very serious and slightly pissed

"My problem?, My Problem?, ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING THIS YOU DICKHEAD" Felix said very aggressive

"I BUMPED INTO YOU TODAY AND YOU PUNCHED ME"