Chapter 11

My playlist for this story is having crazy many songs at this point and I actually didn't wanted to put a side ship in this book but ooops minsung made they're way in

"Felix" a deep voice said from behind, Felix turned around and was now facing Hyunjin.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin asked Felix

"Uh yeah just a little muscle and back pain but I'm fine" Hyunjin did not look convinced but didn't said anything else just went past him and Julia to the dinning room

"Ugh I hate him he's so mean" a maid with black hair said

"I agree" a servant said

"So why do you guys work here?" Felix asked them out of curiosity

"He pays good that's the only reason" the maid says

"Aha" Felix looked at the maid then looked away and walked into the dinning room.

"Felix" Hyunjin stopped him

"Yeah?"

"I need to go to the company of my father I don't know when I will be back but you can stay here until your better then please leave" Hyunjin told Felix cold and left.

"Friendly as ever"

That was the last time Felix saw Hyunjin that day. He spent the rest of the day there and then went home in the evening.

__________________________

It was Monday Felix was walking to his morning lecture when someone called him through the whole hallway.

"FELIX" the called boy turned around to see Changbin running to him

"Yes? changbin what is it I have a lecture soon so please make it fast"

"Okay okay so Halloween is soon and I thought why not make a Halloween party I'm inviting some people and rented a house so you wanna come" the smaller boy said while holding an orange invitation card.

Felix looked at the orange card and took it.

"I will be there" he smiled at the buff boy

"YES! See you Felix, OH SEUNGMIN!"

Felix saw the smaller boy running to a boy with brown blonde hair, he then turned around again and walked to his lecture to what he was late already.

__________________________

Felix knocked on the door to his lecture room.

"YES?" When Felix heard that he went into the lecture room.

"Oh Felix nice that you also got it to come"

"Sorry Mrs.Park it won't happen again"

"Why where you late?"

"Oh I overslept" thank god that Felix always looks like he overslept.

"Okay you can sit down"
Felix didn't need to be told twice and sat down immediately.

"Pshh did you see the hickeys on his neck I can't believe he has someone" someone in the front row whispered

"I don't think he has someone I think he's a prostitute yk sleeping with people for money"

"Yeah that seems more logical"

Felix heard everything and he just wanted to scream "I'm not a prostitute!" But he couldn't so he stayed quiet until the end of the lesson.

The sad thing is that rumors spread very quickly and Felix's rumor also spread very quickly but he wasn't the only one cause Hyunjin also had a rumor going on.