The BubbleTucky Preschool Lockdown

The next day, we were all relaxing in the preschool and we were all watching TV since we did not have any plans for the day. Hey guys. Do you guys want to watch a movie or something since we all really don't have any plans today? Mr. Grouper asked. Uh sure. Molly said. Yeah. That sounds like a plan. Let's watch some TV for a while. Nonny said. So, we all were watching some Tv when all of a sudden boom! A loud boom was heard and it scared me. Uh guys. What was that? I asked. I have no idea sweetie. But try not to play too much attention to it. Oona said. Okay Oona. I said. Meanwhile outside of the preschool, a lobster was trying to get into a bank while Officer Miranda was trying to get the lobster to stop.

Hey! Get out of the bank! You are going to go to jail if you don't stop! Officer Miranda said. Haha! Yeah right! Out of my officer. the criminal lobster said. So, the lobster robbed a bank and got into his car and started speeding down the highway. Then, officer Miranda got into her Patrol car and started speeding after the car. Hey! This is BubbleTucky Police. Pull over right now in the name of the law. Officer Miranda said. But the lobster refused to listen. Haha! You will never catch me! The male lobster said. Officer Miranda to dispatch. I have a red car with a lobster that had just robbed a bank and is speeding down the highway. I need back up right away. Officer Miranda said.

10-4. Copy that. We will be sending police officers your way. Thank you dispatch. Officer Miranda said. Soon after that, more police vehicles were on the chase.  but then there was trouble. The car turned off the highway and onto a residential road near the guppies school! But then, a lobster with a green shirt and blue pants came out of the car and ran inside of a house which seemed to be his. A few minutes later, he came out with a gun. But then, he decided to run on foot and proceeded towards the preschool. Oh no! He's headed to the preschool! Officer cole! Call Mr. Grouper and tell him to lockdown the school. Officer Miranda said. Okay I'm on it. Officer Cole said.

Meanwhile in the school, Wow. That was a great movie. We should watch our show marathon. Gil said. Good idea Gil. Mr. Grouper said. I will just get the.. Then, the phone rings. In hang on guys. I need to take this. Mr. Grouper said. Uh hello? Oh no. Okay I'm on it. I'll lockdown the preschool right away. Okay bye. Mr. Grouper said. Oh no. What's going on? I asked sounding a little nervous. It's okay sweetie. There is a bad guy near the school. Oona said. Yeah. Oona. I have to lock the doors. Mr. Grouper said. The school is going into lockdown. Mr. Grouper said. Oh no. I hate lockdowns. I said starting to cry. Zooli noticed that I was getting scared. It's okay sweetheart. We'll keep you safe. Zooli said.

Meanwhile with the police, come out with your claws up in the air. Officer Miranda said. Never! I'm not going back to jail! The male lobster said. You better come out within the next 5 seconds or we will call the swat team to get you out of there! Officer Miranda said. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Well, any luck officer Miranda? Officer cole asked. No. We are going to have to call the swat team. Officer Miranda said. Oh no. It looks like they are going to have to bring in the swat team. Dun dun dun. A few minutes later, the swat team arrives and the sirens come to a stop at the criminal lobster's house. Then the swat commander walked up to Officer Miranda. Hello commander. What do you think we should do? Officer Miranda asked.

I think we should just give him a warning. If he doesn't comply, we will have bust in and get him. The swat commander said. Okay good plan. Officer Miranda said. So you guys know his name? The swat commander asked. Nope. Officer Miranda said. Okay I'm gonna try to get him out here with my microphone. The swat commander said. Okay go for it. Officer Miranda said. Then, one of the swat team officers got out his microphone. THIS IS BUBBLETUCKY COUNTY SWAT! COME OUT WITH YOUR CLAWS UP OR WE WILL FORCE OUR WAY IN! The swat team officer said. There was silence for a few seconds. Then, bam! A shot blew through the window and the lobster ran straight through the back door past the two officers guarding the back door and right toward the preschool.