Going to the doctor and getting our flu shots

A week later, we were all playing outside on the playground and Mr. Grouper was on the phone with the doctor and she said that we all had to get our flu shots today. Hello Mr. Grouper. The doctor said. Hello Doctor. Do we all have to come into the clinic today? Mr. Grouper asked. Yes. You along with the other guppies need to get your regular daily check up today. The doctor said. Okay. When do you need us to come in? Mr. Grouper asked. At like 2 o clock this afternoon. The doctor said. Okay. I'll let them know. Mr. Grouper said. Okay. Thank you. I will see you guys later this afternoon. The doctor said. Okay. See you this afternoon. Mr. Grouper said.

Hey Mr. Grouper. Oona said. What's going on? Oona asked. Hey guys. I need you guys to come inside for a few minutes. I need to tell you guys something important. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Molly said. Okay guys. Follow me. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Zooli said. Come on sweetheart. Let's go inside. Mr. Grouper has something important to say to us. Zooli said. Okay Zooli. I'm coming. I said. So, we all went inside and sat in the main area of the school. So, what do you have to say to us? Gil asked. The doctor needs is to come into the clinic today for our daily check up. Mr. Grouper said.

Okay. So, when do we all have to go? Goby asked. At 2 o clock this afternoon. Okay. Mr. Grouper. You guys can go back outside until lunch time. Mr. Grouper said. Okay. Mr. Grouper. Zooli said. So, we all went back outside to play until lunch time. So, are you guys ready for your check up? Gil asked. Yeah. Goby said. But I heard that they give you flu shots at the clinic. Nonny said. Oh really? Zooli asked. Yeah. They prevent you from getting sick. Nonny said. Are we actually gonna get our flu shots today? I asked nervously. Yeah. I think so. Why honey? Oona asked.

Because I don't like needles. I said. It hurts. I said. Oh. Are you nervous about getting a flu shot? Molly asked. Yes. I said. I understand sweetheart. Needles can be scary. But you have nothing to worry about. It's only a small pinch and it's over. Zooli said. Yeah You can get through this. It will be over before you know it. Deema said. Okay. If you say so. I said. So, we all played outside until it was time for lunch. Okay guys. It's time for lunch. Mr. Grouper said. Okay honey. It's time for lunch. Oona said. 

Okay Oona. I'm coming. So, we all went to the table to eat lunch. So, are we leaving after lunch? I asked. Yeah. Around 1 o clock. Mr. Grouper said. We have to get there before the appointment so we can get ourselves signed in. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. I said. So, what are we doing for lunch? I asked. We are leaving peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Mr. Grouper said. Oooh. Yummy. I said. Yeah. I agree with you sweetie. Oona said. So, what do you guys want to do in the mean time after lunch until we have to go to the doctor? Goby asked. We could go upstairs for a while until we have to go. Molly said. Okay Molly. I said. 

So, we all ate our lunch decided to go upstairs for a while until we have to go to the doctors. However, I was feeling nervous about going to the doctor because I was worried about getting a flu shot. Let's go ahead and go upstairs and play for a while. Nonny said. Okay Nonny. I said. So, we all went upstairs to our bedroom and hung out with each other for a while. Guys, I don't know if I'm ready for this. What if the doctor gives us a flu shot?  I asked. Are you still feeling nervous about the flu shot?Nonny asked. 

Yeah. I am. I said. It's okay sweetheart.  Zooli said. We had them done before. It's nothing serious. Zooli said. Yeah. We will stay by your side the whole time. Molly said. I could talk to you in my calming voice because I know you like that. Nonny said. Yeah. Thank you Nonny. I said. No problem buddy. Nonny said. So, we all hung out with each other for a few more minutes until it was time to go. Okay guys. It's time to go to the clinic. We gotta get our daily check up today. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. We're coming. Molly said. Come on honey. Let's go. We don't want to be late. Molly said. Okay Molly. I said.