Going to the St Patrick's day Parade/The St Patrick's day party

1 month later, it was St Patrick's day and we all were getting ready to celebrate the St Patrick's day holiday and we were going to the St Patrick's day Parade later during the day. Hey guys. Today is At Patrick's day and today we will be going to the St Patrick's day Parade later on. Mr. Grouper said. Ooh. That sounds like fun. Molly said. Heah. I can't wait to see the leprechaun. Gil said. Don't get your hopes up Gil. We may not even see a leprechaun. Goby said.

I mean you never know guys. We may be see one of we are lucky. Oona said. Oh guys. There is also a party right after the parade. Mr. Grouper said. Oh really? I asked. Yeah. There's gonna be cookies and lots of sweets too. Mr. Grouper said. I can't wait to go to the party. Deema said. Me too. Nonny said. Okay guys. Let's go to the store to get St Patrick's day stuff. Mr. Grouper said. Wait Mr. Grouper. Are any stores even open on St Patrick's day? Gil asked. I honestly have no idea Gil. I didn't even think about that. Today is a holiday. Mr. Grouper said.

Most of the stores are probably not even gonna be open  today because people are at home taking the day off since it's St. Patrick's day. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Gil said. I guess we'll just have to try and maybe we will be lucky. Molly said. Yeah. I guess we will have to try. But if they are not open, I guess we will have to try somewhere else. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Gil said. So, we all went to the car and we decided to head into town to see if we could get St Patrick's day stuff.

Okay guys. Are you guys ready to go? Mr. Grouper asked. Yes. I said. Okay then, let's go. Mr. Grouper said. So, we all headed to the middle of town but when we got there, we noticed that most of the stores and restaurants were not even open. Wow. Nothing is open today. Deema said. Yeah. I know. They want to spend time with their families since it's a holiday weekend. Molly said. Yeah. I know. Maybe we will be lucky enough to find a store that's actually open today. Mr Grouper said.

after twenty minutes of searching, we thought we were not be able to buy our St Patrick's day party stuff but however, we got very lucky because Mr. Grouper found a store that was actually open. Guys. Look. We actually found a place that's actually open. Mr. Grouper said. Wow! That was lucky. I thought we were not gonna be able to find a store that's actually open today. Oona said. Okay. Let's go ahead and go inside and get things for the St Patrick's day parade and the party afterwards. Mr. Grouper said. 

So, we all went into the store and to our surprise the place was pretty empty with barely any customers. Wow. This place is not very busy today. Nonny said. Yeah. It sure is. I said. Hello. The male worker lobster said. Oh hello sir. This place is not very busy today. Mr. Grouper said. Yeah. It's probably because it's St Patrick's day and everyone is taking the day off. The male worker lobster said. We were trying to find a place that was actually open, but there were not many places open today. Mr. Grouper said. 

Yeah. I know. Most of the stores are closed today because it's the holiday weekend. Anyway, how can I help you guys today? The male worker lobster asked. We would like to get St. Patrick's day party stuff. Mr. Grouper said. Okay. Follow me. The male worker lobster said. So, are you guys doing anything special tonight? The male worker lobster asked. We are going to a St Patrick's day party and there is a party afterwards. Gil said. Wow. That sounds like fun. The male worker lobster said.

Yeah. It sure does. Mr.Grouper said. Okay here are your St Patrick's day party items. The male worker lobster said. Thank you very much. Have a nice day and have a great time at the St Patrick's day parade and the party. The male worker lobster said. Thank you sir. We will. Molly said. So, we all went to the car and headed into town for the St Patrick's day parade. Are you guys excited about the parade? Mr. Grouper asked. Yeah. We sure are. Oona said.

Are you excited for the party afterwards sweetie? Oona asked. Yeah. I said. I can't wait to eat some of the treats at the party. I said. Me too honey. Oona said. Then, Oona kissed me. After a half hour, we finally arrived at the parade. Wow! This place is really packed today. Goby said. Yeah. It sure is. Mr. Grouper said. Let's go find our seats. Mr. Grouper said. Okay. Mr. Grouper. Molly said. So, we went to our seats and the parade was just about to begin. Good evening everyone. And welcome to the St Patrick's day parade. I hope you guys will stay for the big party afterwards. The male snail said.

Without further ado, let's get this parade started. The male snail said. Then, everyone began cheering as the parade floats began rolling down the street. Wow. This parade rocks. I have always wanted to see a St Patrick's day parade. I said. Yeah. I agree. This parade is awesome. Goby said. An hour later, a float with a leprechaun riding on it was coming down the street and everyone got really excited. Hey guys look. A leprechaun. Mr. Grouper said. Wow. I told you that we would see a leprechaun. Gil said. What are the odds of that? Molly said.

Yeah. Wow. You don't see that every day. Goby said. Yeah. Leprechauns are really hard to spot because they are so tiny. Nonny said. Yep. That's right Nonny. Mr. Grouper said. After 30 minutes, the parade was officially over and now it was time for the St Patrick's day party. Okay guys. Who's ready to dance? Because it's time for the St Patrick's day party! The male snail said. Then, everyone cheered and went to the  field where there were lots of st Patrick's day party decorations all over the place.

Wow. Look at all of this food. I said. Yeah. It's a lot of food. Let's go ahead and dance with everyone first. Goby said. Okay. Good idea Goby. I said. So, we all went to the big meadow where there was music playing and everyone was dancing and having a great time. Wow. This has to be the best party I have ever been to. I said. Yeah. I agree with you sweetie. Oona said. They should do this every year. Gil said.

Oh. Do they not do this stuff every year? I asked. No. They only do it once every couple years. This is for the safety of the city of BubbleTucky. Molly said. Oh. That's a bummer. I said. Yeah. I know. But just enjoy it while it lasts. Gil said. Okay Gil. I said. So, we all continued to dance around for a few more hours until we all started to get hungry. Man. All of this dancing around has made me hungry. I said. Yeah. I agree with you Isaac. Goby said. Yeah. How about we all go get some food? Nonny asked. Yeah. I'm getting really hungry myself. Deema said.

Okay guys. Let's go get something to eat. Mr. Grouper said. So, we all went over to the big table where all of the party food was. Okay guys. Let's some get some food. Mr Grouper said. So, we all picked up our food and we went to the picnic table to eat out food. Wow. That was a great party. Gil said. Yeah. That was really fun. Molly said. I hope we can do this again sometime. Because that was the best party ever. I said. Yeah. I agree with you sweetie. Oona said.

So, we all are out food and we decided to head back to the preschool and get ready for bed since it was already starting to get dark. Okay guys. We've been here all day. We probably should head back to the preschool. Mr. Grouper said. Yeah. It's starting to get really dark outside. Nonny said. Yeah. I agree with you Nonny. Goby said. So, we all left the meadow and made our way back to the car. You guys have a good rest of your night. The female lobster said.

Thank you. You too. And happy St Patrick's day. Mr. Grouper said. Thank you. Happy St Patrick's day to you too. The female lobster said. So, we all made it out of BubbleTucky one times square and back to our car. Wow! That parade and the party was awesome. !Molly said. Yeah. I agree with you Molly. I said. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the enjoyed the parade and the party. Mr. Grouper said. So, let's head back to the preschool before it gets too late. Because we have been out all day. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. I said.

So, we all made it back to the preschool and we all headed inside to get ready for bed. Okay guys. Let's get ready to go to sleep because I'm pretty sure that you guys are all exhausted after the big party at the parade today. Mr. Grouper said. Come on honey. Let's go get brushed up for bed. Oona said. Okay Oona. I'm coming. I said. So, me and Oona went to the bathroom to get brushed up for bed. Good night guys. I said to all of the guppies. Good night Isaac. Molly said. See you guys in the morning. Goby said. 

So, me and Oona went to our bedroom and got into bed with each other. I really enjoyed that party we had today Oona. I said. I'm glad you liked it sweetie. Oona said. Now let's go to sleep because it is very late. We had a long and busy day today. Oona said. Okay Oona. Good night. I said Good night honey. Sweet dreams. Oona said. So, me and Oona cuddled each other and Oona kissed me until I fell asleep. A few hours later, everyone fell asleep after a long day of dancing and partying at the St Patrick's day parade.