Chapter 20: Angus Bumpy's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Alice defeat Dollmaker and that bastard got what he deserve coming and then the motherfucker was burning in hellfire with dark flames took over at him and then (Y/N) with Alice done with it.

Now this place...whole place was begin to collapsed into pieces and then (Y/N) was tries to think and he need to find the way to get out of this madness and then (Y/N) was grab the card out of his deck and make him was holding the card it is called Portal.

whole place was begin to collapsed into pieces and then (Y/N) was tries to think and he need to find the way to get out of this madness and then (Y/N) was grab the card out of his deck and make him was holding the card it is called Portal

When (Y/N) got it in his hand and then he was put the card on his dragon's head and make (Y/N) is activating it on right away by himself.

PORTAL VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then the two of them were saw the portal appeared right away and make the two of them definitely saw it and they are going in there by themselves and (Y/N) with Alice were looking at each others and she asked (Y/N).

Alice: "Wait, what does this portal take us to?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It will take us to reality world...Look, I know this is hard that you don't trust me but you have to believe me...I promise to you that it will be over soon." He said to her and make her nod her head and then (Y/N) give Alice a hand and he said.

" He said to her and make her nod her head and then (Y/N) give Alice a hand and he said

(Y/N): "Alice, let's go home." He said to Alice and then the two of them were hop on the bike and make (Y/N) was start the engine of the motorcycle begin to driving out right away and then they both went through to the portal and heading to the reality's world. When (Y/N) was with Alice disappeared by themselves and they both just going out to somewhere else in this world and now the two of them arrive their own destination of the reality world.

Then they both are in their reality world by themselves and (Y/N) with Alice were got back to London right now and then (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and make (Y/N) asked Alice.

(Y/N): "Alice, are you alright?" He asked her.

Alice: "Yes, it is over....we've been made it." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he told her.