Chapter 11: The Maiden & Rider/The Truth

3rd POV:

In Reality.

(Y/N): "*GASP*" He was gasped out in surprise and make him was turn his head to look around and he wasn't know where he really is and he just wake up from the ground and make (Y/N) just going to look around and he was in different location and he just definitely know where is Alice and make (Y/N) tries to search for her.

(Y/N): "Alice?" He asked.

No voice from her and make (Y/N) was got up from the ground and then (Y/N) get these dusts out of his jacket and make (Y/N) begin to moving out to somewhere else in this London and he start to running up there and make him turn his head to look over there and he saw there was her!!!!!! Alice was with her friend where the policemen taking the two of them to somewhere else.

(Y/N): "SHIT!!!! ALICE!!!!!!!" He shout out and make him was running toward to her where she really is and then (Y/N) just jump up from the ground and land down where Alice really is and make her surprise to seen (Y/N) is here and she said.

Alice: "(Y/N)!?!?" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Damn right it is!" He said to her and he was gave her a hug right away and then the two of them were let go and they both thought to themselves were dead but lucky for them that they are bring back alive as well. When (Y/N) was looking at her again and he sigh out little bit and he told her that he is seen her lucky to be alive.

(Y/N): "Thank god that you are lucky to be alive." He said to her and he give her a hug right away and make him was hug her tightly and he was let go and then the two of them were take their own seat by themselves and make the two of them were sat there and chilling.

Nan: "Wait, I have seen you before....are you the one who was with Alice and save me up there." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Damn right I am...well, no problem...I just save your butt back there but you are only one who was lucky to be alive." He said to her and make her sigh and she told (Y/N) and Alice that she want to thank the two of them for what they did is saving her life back there. When he turn his head to look at Alice who was sit next with him and he want to ask her about where are the two of them going right now.

(Y/N): "Where are we going?" He asked her.

Alice: "We're going to visit the doctor that I want to know about what happened when the fire was burning on my place and my family was there too." She said to (Y/N) and make him surprise to heard about what happened and he definitely heard of the doctor who can explaining to Alice about what happened.

Time Skip Later.

In Dr. Radcliffe's Office.

When (Y/N) with Alice were in the London city and they both tries to find the doctor name is Radcliffe and because he was friend of Alice's father and (Y/N) with Alice going to meet them up there fast as they could.

(Y/N): "So, is he your uncle?" He asked her.

Alice: "No, he was someone else but friend of my own father and my family." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and he was asked her again.

(Y/N): "Are you sure that we can trust him?" He asked her.

Alice: "I am promise to you that we can trust him because he is my father's friend and I want to know what is he planning up to." She said to (Y/N) and then the two of them were walking up in the place of this building and then they both are look at the door over there and (Y/N) sigh out little bit and Alice was hold (Y/N)'s hand and she is scare but (Y/N) held her hand tightly and he won't let go because he is in loving with her and he must protecting her from danger.