Chapter 16: The Queen Of Hearts Part 1

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When the two of them were wake up from the dreamland that they both were waking up already and make the two of them just got back to their own visions and make (Y/N) was checking at Alice and he need to make sure that she is alright. But the girl was alright and he seen her wasn't injure because (Y/N) was with her the whole time and (Y/N) sigh little bit and make him was turn his head to look around.

(Y/N): "What in the hell?" He asked himself and make him seen everything around here and it looks like the two of them are in the jail.

(Y/N): "Wait a minute...are we in the jail?" He asked himself and he heard the groaning comes from Alice and make him turn his head to look over there and he saw Alice is awake right now.

Alice: "W-Where are we?" She asked (Y/N) and make him just get her up from the ground and he said.

(Y/N): "We are in the cellmate." He said to Alice and then the two of them were stood right there and they tries to find out what's going on but until the door was opened out and revealed there was a two policemen.

Policemen 1: "Looks like we have two sleeping beauties awake now." He said to him.

Policeman 2: "It is...and we should take them out and they are finally released." He said to his partner and then the two of them were take (Y/N) and Alice out of the cellmate and then (Y/N) was with Alice moving to somewhere else in here and they meet Jack Splatter who was got his arm bandage and then his ribs. When he notice (Y/N) who was with Alice walking here by themselves and the two of them were looking at him and the rapist who was scared and shitless at himself.

Jack: "O-Oh shit!!! I-It's him!!!! It's fucking bloody maniac!!!!!! He's the one who broke my arm!!!!!!!" he said to them and make the policemen were confuse and turn their heads to look at each other and one of the policemen asked (Y/N) in curious and question.

Policeman: "Did you know this man?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No, certainly not...he's the one who throw the fire burn that house down on the ground and he tries to killed a woman." He said to him and then Jack was yelled out to them that he didn't do it and it wasn't him and he didn't done this whole things for what he done and make him was keep complaining and lot of things about it. Until they dragging him to somewhere else and leave Alice and (Y/N) alone right now and the two of them were heading out to somewhere else in this world.

Alice: "That was close." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, we almost got arrested back there but lucky for me...I told them the truth about it." He said to Alice and make her sigh out little bit and then she hug his arm and then the two of them were moving out to somewhere in this London city. When (Y/N) was chilling by himself and he saw many people were around here and give (Y/N) a glare with curious about the dresses for what he really made and (Y/N) heard Alice said.

Alice: "(Y/N), I believe something for what I am remembered about..." She said to (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at her and she was felt alright but the thing is...she wasn't remembered something else in her head.

Alice: "I remembered about there was a figure shadow who was in my house....and the person who was came here and tries to...break everything that I was live there." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and he asked her.

(Y/N): "Do you think he's the one who was throw the light down causes all the flames in there?" He asked her and make her tries to remembered and then she shook her head and she told (Y/N).

Alice: "I can't...the memories was pretty hard that make me feel remember." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "I guess we have no choice then...we will need to keep going and find out who's behind this about for killing your parent and we need to solve the problem and the truth." He said to her and make her nod her head and when the two of them were walking until they both are get a huge bright light taking over at them again. This make the two of them were disappeared like a ghosts...nobody else seen them around where they just disappeared.