Chapter 4: The London 1875

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Alice: "I see...so I will be here in next month?" She asked him.

Dr. Bumpy: "Yes, that's what you are going to do...Alice." He said to her and make him notice (Y/N)'s presence and he was surprise and he asked him.

Dr. Bumpy: "Who are you? What are you doing in here? This is privacy-" He tries to said.

(Y/N): "Easy, doc....I'm not going to rob you or anything...I'm Alice's friend." He said to him.

Dr. Bumpy: "I see...it's pleasure to meet you...mister-"

(Y/N): "Just (Y/N)....I don't have my last name...so please called my first name from now on." He said to him and then he asked him about how is Alice's doing and she was doing pretty well but she need to be better this time. When the two of them were walking out of the hospital's building and make (Y/N) turn his head to look at her and he asked her in question.

(Y/N): "So...how's it going with the doctor?" He asked her.

Alice: "Well, the treatment was fine but...I don't know what to said about back there...and I felt like I'm going to lose my mind when I seen something weird in my own imagination." She said to (Y/N) and make him was thinking and he doesn't know that man but...he can seen this guy had a sins and something else like what he was hiding.

(Y/N): "Alice, I don't know if I trust the doctor but maybe he was hiding something from you." He said to her and make her confuse to ask (Y/N) out.

Alice: "What are you talking about, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "The way he was talk to you but I seen this guy's face like he was hide something and whatever he tries to tell you but I don't even trust single one of this motherfucker." He said to her and make her was surprise to heard (Y/N) said and then the two of them were walking out to somewhere else that they both seen something weirds right over there and saw there was random people with a goddamn fish monsters on their faces.

(Y/N): "Shit, Alice...stay behind me!!!!!" He shout out to her and make him goes his own fighting stance right away and he was prepare for fight but until the vision was over and Alice got touched by someone and make her gasp and (Y/N) turn around and he saw there was an old woman who was looks like nice to Alice.

stay behind me!!!!!" He shout out to her and make him goes his own fighting stance right away and he was prepare for fight but until the vision was over and Alice got touched by someone and make her gasp and (Y/N) turn around and he saw there was ...

Pris Witles.

Pris: "Alice, are you alright my dear?" She asked her.

Alice: "I'm fine...but I felt fine right now...so what brings you here, Pris?" She asked her.

Pris: "You know just shopping by the way...who is this young man behind you?" She asked her.

Alice: "Oh this is my friend...(Y/N)." She said to her and introduce (Y/N) and make him giver the old woman a shake hand right away and then they both did.