Chapter 2: Weird Fantasy Madness Dreamland

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) take many of these monsters out with his sword and he killing with slashing at these monsters and then he torn many of them apart off by himself and then he seeing these monsters were tough as hell. But Alice seen this and make her running toward to (Y/N) and she is going to assist (Y/N) to fighting at these monsters and the two of them were working together as well and fighting stance right away.

 But Alice seen this and make her running toward to (Y/N) and she is going to assist (Y/N) to fighting at these monsters and the two of them were working together as well and fighting stance right away

(Y/N): "Can you fight?" He asked her.

Alice: "Yes, I am." She said.

(Y/N): "Good, don't give up yet...We're going to kill them all." He said to her and then the two of them were fighting at these monsters with their weapons slashes and cuts all every monsters who even tries to stand against the two of them. After the two of them were done killing these monsters and make (Y/N) was look down at his weapon and seeing there was a weird black stuffs on his sword and make him disgusted and he said.

 After the two of them were done killing these monsters and make (Y/N) was look down at his weapon and seeing there was a weird black stuffs on his sword and make him disgusted and he said

(Y/N): "Fucking...disgusted goo." He said to himself and make him was drop the sword down on the ground and he heard her asked him.

Alice: "Wait, who are you? Are you trapped with me?" She asked (Y/N) and make him turn his head to look at her and he said.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I am...look I don't know where I am and how did I get here? So can you tell me where the hell am I? And what is this place?" He asked her and she was gonna speak out.

Alice: "Y-You are in my wonderland?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Wonderland? Like dreamland? Or maybe some weird fantasy shit around here." He said to her.

Alice: "Wait, you have known this place before?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was shook his head and he said.

(Y/N): "I don't know...look, I've been teleported by a portal from the real world and which means I'm in different universe and I can't get back home." He said to her and make her confuse about what he tries to explaining to her about the whole things at it and this is going to make her confuse but surprise for what she heard of (Y/N) told her the truth.