Chapter 18: The Truth Of Killer/Doll-Girl

3rd POV:

Previously Of Alice In The Madness: Her Dark Shining Knight.

After the defeat of Queen Of Heart and make her was begin to feeling burning all over by herself and then Alice was confront at Queen Of Heart again and she asked her about what else did she really tries to remembered and then the red beautiful queen was explaining to Alice about the truth and this make (Y/N) and Alice take a listen at it. The explanation comes from Alice was done and then the two of them were surprise how she told the truth and then the castle was falling down.

(Y/N): "Alice! We have to leave!!!!!!" He shout out to her and make her said.

Alice: "No, I need more time to remember-" She tries to said and make him grab her and carrying her in his arms and then he heard Dragblacker roar out and then (Y/N) with Alice hop on the giant black dragon and ride it away from here by themselves. The castle of Queen of the heart was collapsing into pieces and then the maiden and dark knight was only two who survives back there and now their journeys must goes on again.

When the two of them was flying far away from here by themselves and then (Y/N) with Alice were land down on the ground and they both are in the middle of different location and they have no idea where are they gonna going and (Y/N) who was transform back to his own original form of Ryuga.

(Y/N): "Alice...." He said to her.

Alice: "I-I-I remember." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You do?" He asked her.

Alice: "Yes...it was almost the truth for what I am remembered now...the one who was responsible for doing all of this...killed my family and my sister...Dr. Angus Bumpy...." She said to (Y/N) and make him surprise and then she begin to explaining the story to (Y/N) about what happened.

(A/N: Imagine the truth evidence about who's the killer is.)

(Y/N): "Son of bitch...I'm going to kill him...I'm going to kill this bastard." He said to her and make him felt anger and rage for himself and he was found out who was responsible for killing the Liddell's family and Alice was been suffered with trauma on her head and make her was feeling broken about her parent were been killed. When (Y/N) was definitely going back to the real world and he will end this bastard once and for all that he did something to her.

 When (Y/N) was definitely going back to the real world and he will end this bastard once and for all that he did something to her