Chapter 1: The Madness Of Wonderland

3rd POV:

Next 3 Months Later.

When (Y/N) was stood right there on the graveyard that he was stare at the grave of someone else that he was care about his girlfriend and lover....her name is Sarah...Sarah Lopez and she was a beautiful woman that (Y/N) really care about...and he didn't save her because he was failed to save her.

(Y/N): "Sarah, I-I-I'm sorry...I'm so sorry....it's my fault...it's my fucking fault...and I was selfish asshole who couldn't doing right thing to save you...I-I-I-I just want to save you but now you were gone." He said to her and then he look at the grave of his girlfriend again and make sure that he want to know what else is he gonna do next but all he had to do is...he just living in a normal life.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* I should get going right now, Sarah....I think I'm going back to my work." He said to her and make him was sigh out little bit and then he just walking back to his own bike over there and make him was hop on his bike and he was prepare to driving out.

" He said to her and make him was sigh out little bit and then he just walking back to his own bike over there and make him was hop on his bike and he was prepare to driving out

(Y/N): "Time for work." He said to himself and make him put his black leather gloves on and then he grab the helmet and putting it on and he start the engine of his bike and make him begin to driving his bike out to somewhere else in this world by himself. When (Y/N) was driving his bike going until he seen there was something goes front at him and saw an portal appeared here right over there and make him was surprise about what he just saw it right over there.

(Y/N): "What in the fuck-" He tries to said and he tries to stop his bike but too late that he was drive through the portal and once the portal was closed and make (Y/N) was definitely gone right now.

Time Skip Later.

In Different Dimension.

When the portal was opened out and make (Y/N) who drove through the portal and he went in there and make him was stop his bike and he turn his head to look around and he tries to take a look around and he seen this place...looks like jungle and it looks like jungle and there was a stone person's face who is sad...and that must be a girl.

and that must be a girl

Wonderland.

Wonderland is an imaginary country created by Alice Liddell during her childhood. It is located in Alice's mind and a creation of her vivid imagination. Alice is able to visit it even while in a hypnotic daydream as it is similar to a dream or a lucid dream.