I decided to say something, when I saw someone behind him.

Those terrorists were coming this way, but maybe they haven't seen us yet.

I immediately grabbed his hand and took him with him.

Again in the classroom.

I locked the door, tooking a deep breath I turned back and met with his dangerous expressions.

Tae-" You, you are here You know how long I've been looking for you, Do you care about your life or are you just making fun of it?"

He shout at me angrily raised voice, pointing his finger at me with a furrowed brows and a tight jaw.

Tae-" Now why should you remain silent and say something?"

Now his voice are little bit low from before but the expressions was not ready to calm.

Y/n-" If you let me say something, I will say something."

I slowly said looking down with a sad face.

He scoffed.

Tae-" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scold you.....*soft voice*  Your friend and all the other students have gone out safely, let's go now. Your sister is also out of the college they are very worried for you--"

Y/n-" And you?"

He cutted between by me.

I asked straight looking into his eyes.

At first He looked at me little puzzled eyes and then he averted his eyes from me.

Tae-" No I'm not."

He said looking somewhere.

Y/n-" Really?"

Tae-" Hmm, Now that you are finished talking, let's get out of here."

He said walking towards the door.

Y/n-" Stop Stop Stop...don't open the door, those terrorists are outside I saw them."

I said going behind him, stopped him from open the door.

Tae-" So, Are you afraid of them?"

He raised his eyebrow.

Y/n-" No, I'm not afraid...but-but they have powerful guns. That's why it's very risky."

Tae-" Okay, you wait here, I will check outside and come back. Hmm."

Saying this he again going to open the door.

😳

Y/n-" No you can't go out."

I said hurriedly pulling him back.

I got a glare from him.

Tae-" But why? You are not even letting me go out, so how will I get you out of here?... see please let me do what i want."