Chapter 16

31st October The Day Of The Brawl

"Why are we even here so early?" Rian asked as she yawned. Beside her were the Haitani's. They're right now sitting at a high spot, on a pile of car scraps that's already busted.

"We had to make it here before Toman and Valhalla makes their entry." Rindou stated, only to earn a glare from the girl.

Rian sighed, leaning her head on Ran's shoulder who's just sitting beside her.
"You could've just carried me here. Why wake me up?"

"The hell? No way, you're heavy." Rindou glared back at her.

"So you can send dudes flying but you can't carry me on your back?"

"Exactly."

"I'm gonna make you kiss my ass one day—"

Rian's words got cut off, when a guy started talking.
"Toman and Valhalla ain't worth shit!"

"Good work!" Some other men bowed to him as he walked pass them. Seems like he's the leader.

"Who's that?" Rian asked.

"And you call yourself a delinquent?" Rindou deadpanned, making the girl stare at him.

"Just tell me already god dammit."

"He's the one overseeing the fight today. Hansen from Ikebukuro Criminal Black Members." Ran answered. Since Rindou isn't going to do so anytime sooner.

"Huh... Is he strong, then?" She again, asked.

Rindou was confused about her question. She's not usually interested in these kind of guys.
"And by 'strong', what do you mean by that?"

"Meaning if I were to fight him, who'd win?"

"I'll say about a 100% it's gonna be you." Ran sighed. Although ICBM is a pretty big gang in the area, but that's about it. They're not as strong as everyone says.

"And that guy.... What's his name again...? I don't like him." Rian lazily said, pointing at another guy with food in his hands.

"Huh? Which one?"

"The fat one!"

"You're so loud, the fuck?!"

"Sorry I guess?!"

"You don't even look like you're sorry!"

"Well then go eat shit cause' I definitely am not sorry for that!"

Rindou facepalmed himself and sighed.
Ran and Rian always fight over the littlest things, and he knows that clear enough.

"Fighters! Make your entrance!!" Hansen shouted, making the two that's fighting stop and looked at his way.

The gates opened at two sides. Both Toman and Valhalla made their way to the middle. With Mikey leading Toman, and Hanma leading Valhalla. There's a big difference in men's power just by watching.

"Representative from both teams, step forward!"
By that, Kazutora and Draken took a step forward, now facing each other in the middle.

Hansen started stating the rules.
"A five-on-five with your best guys.... Or an all out brawl with everyone. Which will it be?"

"Valhalla picked this fight with us. You decide, Kazutora." Draken gave Kazutora the rights to choose.

"Ah?"

"We just have one condition. To take back Baji Keisuke. If we win this battle, we're taking Baji back. That's all it is."

"Ha? Baji came to our team on his own! You're talking non sense." Kazutora wasn't planning on talking so nicely with them, definitely.