Chapter 3

With Mei

Mei was alone in her apartment as always. She's chewing on her chewing gum while reading manga in her hands. On her bed, in a comfortable position, lying on her pillow. No words could possibly describe how comfy she felt at the moment.

"This character's so dumb." She laughed out loud in her empty room.

And it all broke as her phone started ringing.

She wasn't planning on picking it up at first. But once seeing that it was Mikey who was calling, she immediately jumped up from her bed to get to her phone that was on the table.

"Hello? What is it, calling me at a time like this?" She asked, as Mikey don't usually call her at night. He knew that she'd instantly become lazy at nighttime, despite her bubbly behavior at day times.

"Hey. Sorry for calling you at this hour. But there's this emergency meeting and we need you here in an hour."

"Right.... I'll be there." She hung the phone after saying that.

She got up and changed herself, wearing what a normal Toman member would wear. Just that the golden carved words on her sleeves are changed to "初代策略師" (First Generation Strategist).

She was about to step out of the door.
"Wait... Can't forget to bring this, just in case." She went back to her table, grabbing a red coloured lighter that's lying on it. Because of a certain someone, she learned to hold a lighter in her hands to prevent her fists from getting soft when fighting.

"There we go." She locked the door and hopped on to her bike, Suzuki GS150R, which she named 'Yuki'.

" She locked the door and hopped on to her bike, Suzuki GS150R, which she named 'Yuki'

(Credits to Google. Idk man)

She liked the white that's coated on her bike. Though it's troublesome to clean up, but it's fine for her as long as it stays pretty.

Starting up the engine, she went on the road. It's only about 10 minutes to Musashi Shrine from her home. Plus, she knew almost all the shortcuts that can get her there.

"What could the emergency be? Even Mikey had to call me there." She kept thinking to herself all the way, for 10 minutes or so until she got the meeting spot.

Musashi Shrine, the meeting spot for Toman. Also the favorite spot of Mei, which she liked the cold cement made stairs there. Just lying and chilling there always made her felt soothing.

Of course, she got there earlier than any other members. She took her time lying on the stairs waiting for the whole gang to come. Almost falling into slumber, she heard voices that are kind of agressive, to the point that she couldn't ignore.