Chapter 2

Rian is in her room, sleeping all so soundly in her comfortable bed. She'd stay in her bed the whole day if she could. But looks like her unrealistic dream would never come true.

Her phone started buzzing, soon started ringing, which made her growl out of frustration. Flipping open her phone to see that the one calling her was Mikey. She accepted the call with her eyes still closed, half awake.

"Good morning, Kiri-chin!"

"Why would you disturb my slumber such early in the morning...."

"It's already 10 am, what are you talking about?"

It was Draken who said that.

"It's only 10 am."

"Kiri-chin, stop sleeping. Let's hang out a bit!" She could already hear the excitement from Mikey's words.

"No."
She replied, but then heard something hitting on her window. It didn't sound like something that could break it, so what could it be?

She opened the window beside her bed, and immediately got hit in the forehead by a pebble. Almost in anger, she looked out to see Mikey and Draken on bicycles, waving at her. She made sure that Mikey was the one who threw the pebble. Grabbing whatever is beside her, she threw it towards Mikey, which hit his face, making him fall off his bike.

"Ack!!"

"I'll be down in a minute." She said and hung up the phone.

Timeskip half an hour later

"I'm here." She said to her friends as she walked out from her house, locking the door. She's wearing a white buttoned up shirt, with black pants. She looked like a waitress in a cafe.

"Took you long enough." Draken said to her with a drowsy face.

"Well I need to get ready." Her eyes wondered to Mikey. He's hugging a pillow while sitting on his bike.

"You look like a waitress that skipped their shift." Mikey laughed at how she dressed. She does looked like it, though. And her face looked like she just got her payment cut off.

"That's how I dress, okay? And what's with the dumb pillow?" She looked at him, pointing at the pillow he's hugging on.

"You threw it down, remember?" He deadpanned.

"Hm? Did I?"

Mikey threw the small pillow back to her, as she caught it and looked at it for a while.

"I'm not putting this back."

"Ha? You're bringing it with you?" Draken asked with this weird expression on him, looking at Rian, who still isn't fully awake yet.

"So I get to sleep on the way."

Draken is so speechless at her words. Who sleeps when they're hanging out with their friends?
"You..."

"Let her be, Ken-chin. Let's get going now, we don't wanna wait till school's over." Mikey patted on the seat behind him, hinting Rian to sit there, as she did. At this point, Draken didn't know what to do with his friends anymore. He's almost like a dad taking care of his two children.

They started peddling on their bicycles. It didn't take long until they reach a school, which it wrote Mizo Middle School on a big sign outside of the school.

"Hm? Why're we here?" Rian asked after getting off the bike, as the other two did the same, putting the pillow away.

"To get Takemitchy to hang out." Mikey smiled. He seems excited to meet him, though they've only met for one time, and he's even covered up with injuries.