Nanami attacked from behind with a swing of his blade. 'His cursed energy level increased. I'll change my shape right before the impact-' Mahito thought, but Izuku was too quick. He slammed his fist into Mahito's face, then followed up with a powerful blow from Nanami's blade.

Mahito found himself trapped in a barrage of brutal attacks, each one landing with crushing force on his body. Izuku and Nanami relentlessly assaulted him, unwilling to give him a moment's respite. Blow after blow rained down on him.

Izuku and Nanami relentlessly continued their barrage of attacks while Mahito found himself unable to retaliate. He thought to himself, 'There's no time for me to make a substitute... What... What a fresh inspiration!'
'Is this... DEATH?!'

Mahito let out a manic giggle as his eyes rolled backwards. 'I can do it now, right?'

Mahito's mouth opened wide, revealing two small hands forming a hand seal.
【Domain Expansion.】

Multiple large, dark hands suddenly appeared, quickly pushing Izuku out of the way. From these hands, more emerged, clasping together to form a flower-like shape. Connected to the hands were several arms that intertwined and grabbed one another, forming a net pattern that surrounded Nanami, trapping him inside.
【Self-Embodiment of Perfection!】

"Darn it," Nanami cursed.

Mahito's expression softened as he spoke, "Now... I just want to thank you."

Outside the domain, Izuku pounded on the barrier with frustration. "Are you serious?!" he cried out, his fist bleeding from the relentless punching. "Why was only Nanamin trapped inside? If this goes on... If this goes on..." His voice trailed off as the hopelessness set in, dreading the worst possible outcome.

'How do you crack an egg?'
'What?'

Izuku was confused until he looked above....and growled, "You bitch"

'Yeah fuck you too'

'Domain Expansion. An enclosed space constructed using cursed energy. A secret weapon that will enhance the owner's strengths. It's the pinnacle of cursed techniques that I couldn't reach,' Nanami thought to himself.

Nanami's thoughts continued, 'To use any cursed technique which transfigures the soul, he probably needs to touch someone with the palm of his original hand. But now that I'm inside his domain... I'm literally in the palm of my opponent's hand.'

He cursed inwardly, 'Darn it. Jujutsu Sorcerers are shit. Sometimes, we have to force our comrades to accept and sacrifice their lives for others.' His brows furrowed, 'That's why I quit. Or rather, I escaped.'

"Do you like casse-croûte?" The girl behind the counter asked.

"What?" Nanami said, looking bewildered at the girl behind the bakery counter.

"You always buy this, don't you?" the girl said, offering a bright smile.

"Yes," Nanami replied flatly. "The nearby convenience store stopped selling it."

"Well, our bread is better than what you'd find at a convenience store, don't you think?" the girl said, placing the purchase in a bag.

"I mean, this is a bakery," Nanami stated bluntly as he handed over his payment.