15

She begins to gently grind her hips, the sensation sending shivers down your spine. Feeling your desire, Hope's confidence grows. She wraps her arms around your neck, pulling you into a passionate kiss as she grinds her hips harder against you. Is this really happening? Oh, God, it is. It's happening. You gently rest your hands on her hips, feeling the warmth of her skin beneath your touch.

"Just relax, baby. I'll make sure you feel amazing." Slowly, she leaned down and pressed her lips against yours, gently exploring your mouth with her tongue. Your eyes widen, and an involuntary blush spreads across your cheeks at her words. It's not just the physical boldness that catches you off guard; it's the unexpected vulnerability woven into her teasing tone. You try to find words, but your mind feels like it's on a temporary hiatus. The warmth of the room seems to intensify, matching the heat rising to your face.

"Speechless, huh? I did say I'll take care of you tongiht" she says, her eyes dancing with a mixture of amusement and lust. "In my defense, I think anyone would be speechless if they had the most beautiful girl on top of them. Just saying,"

"Smooth recovery there, Y/n," she remarks as her smile widened, and she began to trail kisses down your neck, working her way lower. A groan escapes your lips as she starts kissing your neck in little bites and nibbles. Hope's fingers started to play with the hem of your t-shirt.
"Can I—"

"YES," you blurt out eagerly, not even allowing her to finish the sentence. Her laughter fills the room, a delightful sound that fuels the anticipation building between the two of you. She smirks as she slips her fingers under your shirt. She pulls it slowly over your head and lets you feel her nails along your skin. Her eyes sparkle as she looks at your muscles while taking off your shirt. She smirks and leans in further, nibbling you more in different places. She lets her lips brush against yours as she leaves some bite marks on different parts of your neck her hands sliding down to your abs.

She begins undoing your pants, her hands running along your inner thigh as she gets closer to your throbbing member. "Oh fuck~" "Let me take care of you baby." With a wicked grin, she wraps her lips around your member, taking it deep into her throat. Hope moans softly around your member, her eyes closed in pleasure as she takes more of you into her mouth. Her tongue swirls around the head, tasting your skin while her hands grip your hips for support. Your moan turns into a pleasurable groan as she take you deeper into her mouth. Hope looks up at you, her face flushed with arousal. She moans softly around your member, her eyes locked on yours as she bobs her head up and down your shaft.

You groan, feeling your climax approaching. Her lips tighten around you, her tongue swirling around the head of your shaft as she tries to draw out every last drop of your pleasure. Unable to hold back any longer you reach your climax, your cum shooting into her mouth. Your hips jerk forward, thrusting deeper into her mouth.

Y/n's pov

I can't lie, last night was the best night of my life, and this morning was even better. Waking up next to my gorgeous girlfriend is what makes life worth living. Right now, she's training with Dr. Saltzman; maybe I should join them one day. So, I make my way to the kitchen to help Lizzie make something for Jo since they got into a fight.

Upon entering, I see Lizzie, and the kitchen looks like a mess.

"Was there a monster attack here?"

"There you are. I got tired of waiting, so I attempted a banana cream pie by myself. What were you doing so important that you couldn't pick up your phone?"

"Um, nothing..." Let's just say that I had to return the favor to my beautiful girlfriend, and we lost track of time.

"With other words, you were doing Mikaelson, great."