❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 32 ❀

Start from the beginning

Jin while preparing the injection said "yes I will give you medicines also but you'll have to take this injection and I don't want any tantrums"

Jin went towards jungkook and started rolling his sleeves upwards

Jungkook protested and said "hyungg....no please"

Yoongi was looking all of this drama from last 5 minutes but he had enough now "JUNGKOOK.... ENOUGH NOW"

Jungkook flinched hearing yoongi's shout and his eyes got teary

Jin looked at yoongi and said "yoongiah hold his hand please"

Yoongi went to jungkook and held him tightly so that he won't be able to move.
Jungkook tried to protest but he got silent after looking at yoongi's glare

Jin rubbed jungkook's arm with cotton pad and said "don't look here" he then instead the needle in jungkook's arms. Jungkook flinched a little but was not able to move his hand because of yoongi's tight grip "ahh..... Hyung"

Jin while injecting said "its ok....its done"

After injecting jin throwed the syringe and yoongi rubbed jungkook's arm and said "see it didn't hurt much you were crying for nothing"

Jungkook sulked and said "it did hurt a lot and you even shouted at me"

Yoongi stopped rubbing and said "yes because you were throwing tantrums"

Jin: ok stop fighting both of you....now I am going in my cabin I have to attend my patients

Jungkook waved at him and said "bye hyung"

After jin left jungkook said "yoongi hyung I am getting bored"

Yoongi looked at him with an annoyed face and said "so what should I do in this"

Jungkook thought for a second and said "dance for me"

Yoongi looked at him with bro are you kidding me look and said "what made you think that I will do it for you?"

Jungkook was about to say something but got cut by jimin's laugh

Jimin while laughing said "yoongi hyung and dance..... impossible"

Yoongi: since when you are awake?

Jimin: since jungkook asked you to dance but I know you can't because you are old grandpa and it must be impossible for you

Yoongi smirked and said "nothing is impossible for me"

Jungkook also smirked and said "then prove it by dancing on savage love"

Yoongi was about to say something but jimin cut him off and said "yes and if you denied then that means you can't dance" jimin said it in a mocking tone

Jungkook played the song. Yoongi started dancing while cursing his life in his mind.

They were laughing really hard looking at yoongi's dance.

After a few minutes jimin said "hyung I think you should stop now otherwise you'll get knee pain"

Jungkook laughed and said "yes hyung stop or you'll get backpain or something it is very common in old people like you"

Yoongi stopped and said "you both are gone now" saying this he threw a pillow on jimin then jungkook offcourse not harshly

Then they all noticed tae on the floor laughing his ass out

Yoongi shook his head and said "tae laugh slowly otherwise your lungs will come out" (this is my line I always say this to my friends if they laugh or cough hardly 😂)

Tae while laughing said "yoongi hyung you were so funny I loved it"

After a few yoongi got a call so he went out

Jimin: btw tae since when you were watching yoongi Hyung's dance

Tae: since starting....I woke up when jungkook played the song btw jungkook it was nice idea to make yoongi hyung dance

They both looked at Jungkook and saw him sleeping peacefully. He slept because the injection was of heavy dose

After attending call Yoongi came inside and said "ohh he (pointing at jungkook) slept...thank God otherwise don't know what else he would say to me to do"

They all laughed. Yoongi then looked at tae and said "go brush your teeth and take a bath and here are your clothes" he said while throwing a bag at him

Tae catch it and said "woah who brought clothes"

Yoongi: hobi... now go fast its 11 in morning you have to eat breakfast also

Tar said ok then went inside the bathroom which was attached to the room. Yoongi sat down on the couch and recalled how they made him dance. He smiled while recalling it.
He then recalled yesterday's incident and thought - 'god please always keep my family safe. Don't let anything happen to my brothers. You already snatched our parents....I can't live without my brothers don't let anything happen to them' unknowingly tears started dripping from his eyes.

His chain of thoughts broke when jimin said"yoongi hyung are you crying?"

Yoongi immediately wiped his tears and said "no no I am not crying.....why would I cry"

Jimin shook his head and said "stop lying and come here"

Yoongi: jiminah its nothing-

Jimin cut him off and said "are you coming or should I come to you" he tried to get up but yoongi immediately went to him and sat on his bed and said "jimin you are not allowed to get up from bed... please take care of yourself"

Jimin cupped yoongi's cheeks and said "why were you crying hyung"

Yoongi looked down then hugged jimin. Yoongi started crying silently on jimin's shoulder and said "I can't live without you all..... Don't ever leave me.... please"

Jimin rubbed yoongi's back and said "hyung do you think we can live without you...no we can't...no one is leaving you and please forget about yesterday's incident... I know you are blaming yourself but please don't it's not your fault"

Yoongi sobbed and said "how can I forget it baby.....we all were dying outside thinking about you both"

Jimin hugged him more tightly and said "its ok everything is fine now hyung"

After a few minutes yoongi parted and kissed jimin's forehead. Jimin wiped yoongi tears and said "are you ok now"

Yoongi nodded and again kissed his forehead

(I don't know why I am not that satisfied with this chapter please tell me where I am lacking)

To be continued.

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜