Chapter 18: The Truth Of Killer/Doll-Girl

Começar do início

Alice: "(Y/N)..." She said.

(Y/N): "No, I don't know what am I gonna say but I'll kill this son of bitch when I send him to the hell where he belong to...he tricked you and manipulated at you, Alice. I wouldn't stand at it and I won't allowed this motherfucker will get away from it." He said to her.

Alice: "I know...but we need to finish this solve things in this Wonderland world and we can going back to confront him." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he said.

(Y/N): "I am understand that, Alice...we'll get there and face him." He said to Alice.

Alice: "So we need to moving on." She said to (Y/N) and make him was whistle his bike appeared out of nowhere and then (Y/N) was with Alice hop on the bike right away and make (Y/N) was start the engine of his motorcycle and begin to driving away from here. When (Y/N) just drove his bike to somewhere else with Alice and the two of them were going to different other world and locations that's where are they going by themselves and (Y/N) with Alice were going to different world for their own journeys and they know who was the killer.

The one who throw the fire at the place of Liddell's family.

She was haunted by these nightmares and traumas.

This killer and son of bitch name is Angus Bumpy...the doctor for whatever he really is and (Y/N) with Alice will pay a visit to him.

the doctor for whatever he really is and (Y/N) with Alice will pay a visit to him

(Y/N): "Angus Bumpy...you're fucking next target that I need to interrogate and kill." He said to himself and keep driving his bike out.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When (Y/N) with Alice were heading to the other location that's where are they going to the Asylum and make the two of them made their own destinations and they both were turn their heads to look over there and saw this asylum looks like abandon or maybe haunted little bit.

(Y/N): "Huh...I thought this place creepier than Arkham Asylum." He said to himself and Alice had no idea what is he talking about weird things for what he tries to said.

(Y/N): "So, we are going in there?" He asked her.

Alice: "I believe so." She said to (Y/N) and the two of them went to there and they saw the asylum was over there and the two of them are going to knock the door right away and when the two of them were surprises to seen something weird shits for what they saw these children were patients and they are the patients comes from the doctor.

(Y/N): "Jesus...." He said to himself.

" He said to himself