Chapter 83 Water Pipe Adventure

Start from the beginning

Therefore, the AI's operating system remains, and the system navigates within the most sophisticated programs of human beings. The huge AI capsule flashes a strange blue light from time to time, which is a sign that the system is copying, splitting, and analyzing.

"We have never touched AI in our last life. I wonder what kind of shelter the research center has built?" Yu Qunqing said to She Lulang. Now that times have changed, he has a more peaceful attitude toward the sanctuary.

AI has two most basic resources, one is electricity and the other is computing power. Electricity provides the power for all hardware operations, and computing power is responsible for real-time judgment.

For example, in a restaurant, electricity can be responsible for starting the dishwasher, food delivery machine, and noodle slicer. The computing power is used to determine the flow of people in the restaurant, whether there are vacancies in food preparation, and whether man-made accidents have occurred in the restaurant, and to deduce the best solution based on each scenario.

AI technology also requires a certain amount of electricity and computing power to be upgraded and unlocked.

Because AI needs to cooperate with humans. If humans want to build a shelter on a dangerous cliff, it will be a huge waste if AI releases all the technology at once. AI needs to confirm that managers have the ability to build basic technology before it will increase trust authority. In a way, AI is training managers to think more deeply about human survival.

The first thing that caught Yu Qunqing's eyes was the functional division map of the shelter, which marked the locations of each area.

The map also has a "permission mode" that displays the authorized personnel admitted in each area. For example, the accommodation area has permission 0 and anyone can go there; the research center has permission 3 and only some people are welcome. This permission function requires technology-permission lock combination. But Shelter doesn't seem to have this skill lit up.

"Will the people in the research center play the infrastructure game..." Yu Qunqing complained in a low voice and continued to look at the AI ​​map.

The third mode of the map is the "infrastructure perspective", where you can see the dense water pipes and cables buried underground in the shelter, as well as the occasional supercharger and transformer. The geological structure here is relatively safe, so so many things can be buried. But Yu Qunqing felt obsessive-compulsive when he saw the intricate pipelines, as if he had to reorganize them!

"The electricity here is too unsafe..." Yu Qunqing found the power plant and water purification plant on the ground through the pipes, and found that although the power plant was connected to many batteries, the power in the shelter was always in an extremely critical state.

"After certifying the administrator, the power is still not restored? Is the computing power not enough?" Yu Qunqing switched back to the "Functional Division" map in annoyance. He wanted to see where the original research center used the power and computing power?

He looked through the functions and saw LV1 and LV2. It looked like the research center was not building infrastructure at all! The more prominent ones are the infrastructure area, agricultural area and scientific research area of ​​LV3. These upgrades all have their reasons. The higher the level, the higher the power consumption and computing power. These projects alone should not be enough to consume so many resources.

Finally, Yu Qunqing found the area that consumes the most power.

Canteen, LV5!

Kitchen, LV6!

"We were so lucky to live so long in our previous life..."

Yu Qunqing couldn't help but sigh.

As the saying goes, people are as good as rice and steel...