Chapter 75 Mountain Road Motorcycle

It's the vice team that needs me.

Yu Qunqing came up with a legitimate reason in an instant and tried hard to make himself look confident. You can't control your blushing, but your aura must be strong!

It was She Lulang who suffered from the loss of control of his powers, and it was She Lulang who was enduring the pain, and Yu Qunqing would never sit idly by, so Yu Qunqing would give an upright, correct and fair hug at this time, and use her body temperature to comfort herself. The pain of the vice team.

This was not the first time Yu Qunqing had done this in his previous life. He remembered that when he first discovered this secret, the deputy team was very resistant. Later, they all gradually got used to this distance, so the deputy team has needed him very much since the last life. Although Yu Qunqing was shocked to realize that the distance between them had already crossed the line today. He looked at She Lulang who was so close, and now it was difficult to ignore this.

Yu Qunqing was obviously very nervous, and in order to relieve the tension, he would subconsciously think about things.

For example, the scene in front of him directly reminded him of the strange advertisement he saw when playing "Penguin Farm".

He thought for a while that "after they had fun, XX was lying on the sofa like a rag doll", and for a while he thought of "the man gritted his teeth and said, XXX, you can take away my body, but you can't take away my heart!" , and "XX, you successfully attracted my attention"...

"Yu Qunqing, what are you thinking about?" The deputy team's voice was approaching.

Yu Qunqing answered honestly: "The book of parasites."

She Lulang:?

Yu Qunqing: "Oh, you may not know this name. This is the parasitic natural disaster in Han Shuzhu's mind. Didn't we suspect that there was something wrong with his brain behind his back? But we didn't expect that he really had something wrong with his brain. And the ability of this natural disaster is disgusting... ..."

She Lulang:? ?

She Lulang was angry and wanted to laugh: "Do you still have time to think about others?"

Yu Qunqing shut up knowing the current situation. It's a pity that he couldn't ignore the charming atmosphere between the two of them once they were silent. It's really strange. As soon as he came to his senses, he was sitting on the sofa and was intimate with She Lulang. Why did he suddenly lose his memory of the steps in between?

She Lulang felt very unsure, but he couldn't bear the wood anymore, so he hugged Yu UltranQing directly under a thick quilt, as if he was trying to eat Yu UltranQing's quilt monster. His hands were intertwined around his waist, and his scales gently scratched Yu Ultramarine's clothes.

After a while, Yu Qunqing was the first to relax. He felt that the pain of his soul being torn apart was recovering bit by bit in this warm embrace.

He muttered: "I'm not the only one blushing..."

She Lulang used his hands hard as a warning, and rubbed his hair against Yu Qunqing's neck, making no reply.

At this moment, Yu Qunqing finally deduced from his poor and strange emotional thinking that there was more than 80% chance that the deputy captain liked him on a love level.

She Lulang likes him...

Yu Qunqing's brain was overloaded and it was difficult to understand the profound meaning.

The "text invasion" of the "Parasite Book" did have a certain impact on Yu Qunqing's brain, so Yu Qunqing's thinking went straight to the wrong conclusion after he reached the correct conclusion: If he