Chapter 36 Attack

The first people to observe the enemy's attack were the students in the liberal arts building. They quickly used the radio to broadcast the news to the whole school. The Agricultural University students were immediately in chaos. In the chaos, Yu Qunqing, who came to the building of the Institute of Economics and Technology, finally verified what he had always suspected.

He looked in from the window on the first floor and saw fat people chained inside. "They" have yellow eyes, enlarged tongues, and many physical features that are obviously the sequelae of being attacked by Klein bottles.

The natural disaster has already come! College towns are not safe at all!

However, Agricultural University has been hiding the fact that they have been attacked from outsiders, trying to forget the incident, pretending that the university town is still safe, and staying in this false haven with peace of mind.

In the classroom where obese people were detained, Fang Shanyu dragged a big bucket to the front and filled them with food one by one. The rice was a small lump of vegetable mush, and the man who had lost his wits finished it in one bite, making a dissatisfied whirring sound from his throat. Fang Shanyu's eyes were red and she continued to divide the dishes, trying to stop them from grabbing other people's dishes.

When she heard the sharp enemy whistle, an idea came to her mind and she was finally relieved.

If the group of people in front of them can die in the hands of the group of people on the opposite side, their food will be richer. If there is one less person to eat, then everyone will eat more.

It was obvious that all of them were her former classmates in front of her, but when they lost all traces of civilization and lost their former appearance, the concept of the other person as a "human" also gradually disappeared in her heart.

The moral shackles in her heart were loosened step by step. This university utopia surrounded by viaducts is finally reaching the point of moral collapse.

Yu Qunqing gestured to She Lulang outside the window.

The condition of the Klein bottle victims in the university town was obviously much better than that of the elementary school students. The extremities of their limbs did not gain weight to the point of turning red or even developing obesity lines. The time of their murder was earlier, but they were in better condition than the victims in elementary school. There must be something in the college town that could suppress these people's symptoms or even return them to normal.

The environments of the university town and primary school shelters are relatively simple. The only difference is that on the upper floor where the victims are detained, the sound of students from the Academy of Engineering Science talking about radios can be heard.

It's the sound.

Discussions about knowledge.

Key to mitigating or even resisting Klein bottle attacks.

She Lulang pointed to her ears, indicating that she understood.

After Yu Qunqing got the information he wanted, he finally had a basic plan to deal with the Klein bottle, and began to think about how to bring the talents and things from the university town back to the community. There is so much fresh blood here, it will be useless if you don't pluck it out.

"Ding dong! H-level natural disaster data - Klein bottle, the collection progress is 50%, has been stored in the key monitoring list, and is set as an unfriendly unit for the game." "

Long time no see." Yu Qunqing originally closed most of the system Prompt sound, for example, the Penguin Farm's growth value is full, pick it quickly. I'm a little uncomfortable hearing other things all of a sudden. He asked: "Are you going to close the server and update it again?"