Chapter 49 Just as bad

Just like that, Yu Qunqing quickly fled the scene with a bucket of honey, a person, a gun, and a queen bee. The invisible lizard behind him has torn open the hive, and the bees are flowing out like gold. Invisible lizards are feasting, and black hives are in chaos.

They walked through another passage and arrived at a space similar to a residential building.

Lin Luyi first asked: "Why did you bring this big bee here? Let's cut it open now to get the disaster stone?"

The queen bee seemed to be aware of it, and her bulky body flew to the wall and hung on it.

Yu Qunqing first handed the gun to Sun Min, hoping that he would repair it and give it to Dong Changxin. Then he said: "The queen bee has no fighting power, and it is very useful."

Dong Changxin said with a pale face: "I know, the queen bee can give birth to little bees, and the little bees can continuously produce disaster stones, so that we will have endless disasters. Shi..." She looked at Yu Qunqing, her eyes seeming to accuse "you, this terrible capitalist".

Sun Min nodded: "It is indeed something that Brother Yu can do."

"This kind of natural disaster can only be caused by the disaster stone on the queen bee." She Lulang explained for Yu Qunqing. As for Yu Qunqing's thoughts, he didn't have to Too much to say.

"I need to correct your wrong thinking." Yu Qunqing said confidently, "The queen bee comes with a queen bee platform, which is a storage space. The black nest bee can spray honey out of thin air, relying on this space." Dong Changxin said happily:

"Are we finally going to have the necessary storage space for the apocalypse?" She no longer wanted to carry ammunition boxes.

"Will its children follow and take revenge?" Sun Min thought more.

"I don't know how to use the storage space yet." Yu Qunqing only knew that the shelter used black bees to store storage, but he wanted to bring the queen bee over first and talk about the rest later. "It voluntarily leaves the mother nest, which means it automatically abdicates the throne. The worker bees will choose a new queen bee and have nothing to do with it." Yu Qunqing answered Sun Min's question by the way.

She Lulang next to him suddenly realized that Yu Qunqing, who had never been to the shelter, should not have known this information.

"It hurts, it hurts..." The kidnapped humans finally woke up, "Who are you? Are you here to save me?"

Yu Qunqing nodded and said casually: "We are the No. 6 of Team A of the shelter's outbound operations. Team, we met you here. In accordance with the shelter's principle of human mutual aid, we treated you. How do you feel now?"

The shelter's principle of mutual aid...

She Lulang heard the familiar cliché again.

After seeing Yu Ultramarine's face clearly, the human suddenly became frightened, his pupils narrowed, and his hands kept crawling back and away from Yu Ultramarine. He shouted: "It's you! S-class wanted criminal, you damn human traitor! That, that She Lulang? You are here too, the shelter will not let you go!" It's been a long time since he was

called a "human traitor" Smashed in the face, Yu Qunqing was stunned for a while, as if his brain was instantly penetrated by a long needle.

She Lulang's black bird blocked Yu Qunqing's view. The black bird turned into a hand, picked up the man's collar and threw it to the side.

Boom!

The human skull made a crisp impact with the wall, and a trail of blood slid down. The humans screamed.