Chapter 39 Future Possibilities

If you look at the map, the junction of Jiangbei City and Shangyuan City looks like a child randomly drawing with a white crayon. Countless buildings disappear in an instant, and the drawing points to the center of Jiangbei City.

The square snake drove through the residential building filled with yellow mud and crashed into a square passage. The hidden natural disasters bounced away as if they were hit by a sledgehammer.

He walked through the dry Zhenma River, and the path he walked happened to be similar to the abandoned train tracks on the river bed.

"Ding dong, there are 8 minutes left in the game."

He passed by the Leather Commercial City, Garment Factory, and Stone Wholesale Market, dragging a long passage behind him. Because of the excessive speed, flying sand and rocks flew up on both sides of it, forming a strange vacuum zone afterwards. Survivors lurking everywhere felt this movement. They poked their heads out in horror and saw a black box falling from the sky. Their eyes could not see where they came from or where they were going.

"There are 3 minutes left in the game."

People in the community first felt the ground shaking.

Immediately afterwards, a team from outside rushed back and greeted everyone: "Copycat! There is a natural disaster attacking!" Most of them have experience in fighting natural disasters, and they know that if they lose the community, they will have no way out. So after hearing the sound, he took his best weapons and disaster stones with him.

060 stationed in the coffee shop even raised her tail. She likes this job very much and she can't lose it! The twin tails shone with a strange light, and everyone felt their hearts were on fire, and the endless blood was about to break through their muscles.

The giant crocodile crawled out slowly, followed by 6 crocodile brothers.

"The remaining time of the game is 1 minute, countdown, 58, 57——"

The crocodile crawled to the gate of the community, and the noisy crowd was frightened and frightened, making way for it like Moses parting the sea.

They saw the coming natural disaster! It's so terrifying, carrying the biting wind and the residual warmth of the scorching sun, breaking through all the unevenness and rushing straight in!

But the crocodile was not in a hurry, and even the little brothers behind it were taking their time, as if it was just a walk downstairs to eat because they were too full for dinner. From their posture to their mentality, they showed enough contempt for the enemy.

"10, 9, 8——"

The crocodile's long snout stretched out of the gate of the community. It was still very hot outside. It wrinkled the skin of its neck and moved back bit by bit. The path to the door is a bit narrow, so it has to be careful not to get stuck.

"5, 4, 3, 2——"

The square snake has arrived in front of us in the blink of an eye. The pressure difference caused by its high-speed movement almost sucks people away, and even the crops on the southern farm can't help but fall in love with it.

At this time, the crocodile opened its mouth wide and yawned completely at the square snake.

"1. The game is over, thank you for playing!"

Boom! The huge square snake disappeared without a trace in the blink of an eye, as if there was an invisible overwhelming force that wiped it away. At the same time, this power was so light that no one felt the energy leaking out at all. Only the gentle breeze is left, and the setting sun is like blood.