Chapter 18 Cafe

In the fifth-floor mansion of Building 4 in the community, four foundation members were having a meeting in the living room. The housing prices in the community are still quite expensive, so they chose to rent a room together. However, because the houses in the community are all for rich people, the space of each room is very spacious. They did not feel uncomfortable, but their living standards rose sharply. .

"Murloc, you have drank eight tanks of water today." Two-Face said dissatisfied.

Eight tanks of water are the amount of eight large fish tanks. At this time, the fishman is still drinking water. He said: "You don't understand, even if I become a fishman, I still have to drink boiled water! Before, I always drank sewage and waste water. Now there is unlimited water here and there is a gas stove. Of course I have to drink it." Boil the water and drink it!"

"Life here is so good..." the ant-eater whispered. They brought a small amount of food and supplies with them, and when they arrived at the community, their basic necessities of food, clothing, housing and transportation were guaranteed.

The ant-eater sighed, and couldn't help but miss the Ecological Ethics Foundation a little less.

They originally joined the association because they had no other choice. Now that their lives are better, their brains have gotten rid of some of the effects of brainwashing.

But they still have a good impression of the foundation and are thinking about passing the news to the headquarters to welcome more compatriots to live there.

The crocodile will protect them!

However, the situation developed unexpectedly. According to the news from the radio, the Foundation's fish-man team was considered to be a vicious person and was now lurking in Jiangbei City. The shelter in Jiangbei City has promised to come and destroy them!

Even the Foundation's headquarters secret line claimed that they had rebelled.

"Why are we considered a traitor by the headquarters?" The fishman was puzzled.

"Don't look at me. Although I have two spines, I only have one brain." Two-Face said.

Mianwawa gestured: Maybe, there was an error in the information transmission.

The fishman said: "It is possible. If the headquarters knows what a good place this is, they will be grateful to us for setting up the headquarters here first." "I can't think of any

reason to refuse to move in." The anteater said solemnly , "But there is an error in the information transmission, and the headquarters is coming to destroy us... Do we, do we have a chance to explain?"

Building 501 was silent for a moment.

"We have to save ourselves, we have to use our brains." The fishman pursed his lips and remained silent for a long time, "This place is very good, we want it to be known to more people... It will be over if the headquarters attacks indiscriminately... We want to fight with this place Discuss with the crocodile messenger!"

So Yu Qunqing heard about it.

He is planning land for a community. Five days of Xiaoxiaole allowed him to decorate from the entrance of the community to the first small circular square.

First, there are three new compressed stainless steel doors at the entrance of the community, which can be opened from the top, bottom, left, and center respectively, giving a full sense of ritual when entering. A pure white obelisk was erected on the side, with a mysterious one-eye texture on it. It's actually of no use, it's mainly for decoration.

Entering through the plain door, you will see a round altar of flowers, next to it is an asphalt driveway and a Great Wall-style wall. The weird styles put together give a strange sense of art. There is a marble sculpture of a little angel placed behind the round altar of flowers. A stone path leads to the circular square inside the community garden, with messy lawns on both sides.