Chapter 13 Waterways

I don't know how long it took, but it got a little brighter. However, it is still a cramped environment with dark clouds over the city and rivers pouring in. At first everyone felt that the sound of rain hurt their ears, but later they got used to it.

Uncle Zhang was in coma all night and finally woke up. Just when he moved, the muscles in his whole body were in pain as if they were being torn apart. Zhang Sanxi quickly helped him up. Facing Uncle Zhang's inquiry, Zhang Sanxi truthfully told them the situation.

"Ahem, there is such a magical land here... We want to thank the person who saved us." Uncle Zhang's face was solemn, "It's best to inquire and get more information here. Is there anything we can do? In exchange?"

"Dad, Anan, Xiao Min and I are going to go out to look for supplies, and it's best to find some jewelry." Zhang Sanxi said.

It happened to be a coincidence that Yu Qunqing happened to reach the second floor and couldn't help but ask: "How about we go together?"

"Brother Yu!" Sun Min was overjoyed and stood up suddenly, knocking over the iron object next to him that he had stayed up late to make. .

Yu Qunqing weighed the things in his hands and said, "I need someone who can repair radios. Which of you knows?"

This was a shabby thing he had found before. A natural disaster strikes and the satellite falls. People turned to radio for communication. Most of the broadcasts are sent by formal shelters to remind people of disaster evacuation routes, new technology and other notifications. There is also popular science on various natural disasters. Otherwise, how could people from all over the world call cleft dogs uniformly called cleft dogs?

"I will." Anan whispered.

Xiao Jin was surprised: "Didn't you graduate from the Agricultural University?"

"I graduated from the Electronic Engineering Department of the Agricultural University." Anan said that before just to increase his survival chips. After all, everyone has to eat, and farmers are the most popular. "Our university is a comprehensive university."

Yu Qunqing handed her the radio and the necessary tools such as soldering irons and cables.

After a while, noise came from the radio, and then a female voice with a clear accent said:

"This is the Temporary Research Institute of the United Humanity Shelter. Today is the 100 days of silence of the Supreme Academy of Sciences. The Supreme Academy of Sciences confirmed that all members have sacrificed. Let us remember these The great scientists who developed the shelter capsule when the natural disaster struck..."

An uncomfortable silence filled the air.

"At present, the cause of the heavy rain has been confirmed to be a level I natural disaster, eight-legged frost!

... Dr. Chen has reclassified the levels of natural disasters, and his Chen's particle intensity theory has been further improved." "

Is this level only level I? "Xiao Jin scratched his hair in disbelief, "How strong are J-level and K-level? Do we humans really have a chance of winning?"

Yu Qunqing knew the answer. The definition of a K-level natural disaster is that the Chen particle intensity is 100% and above. It does not obey any classical physics theorem and can forcefully distort reality. Once it breaks out, it will usher in the global apocalypse. Humanity and the ecosystems in which it exists will then be wiped from the face of the earth forever.

In the past life, there were incubation signs of a potential K-level natural disaster. With an order from the Sanctuary, nearly a thousand superpowers set up a city-level trap to obliterate him.