Chapter 69 Emotional upload

During natural disasters, all shelters pay great attention to personal hygiene in order to prevent plague and parasites. The water quota per person in formal shelters is divided into drinking water and clean water. Even during droughts when water resources are scarce, shelters will mix water with disinfectant to force everyone to clean. The community has abundant water resources, and the residents of the community will keep it clean. So no matter in the past life or in this life, the two of them have maintained basic cleanliness.

Yu Qunqing didn't object at all to the deputy team member wearing his own clothes. Instead, he felt that it catered to his subtle sense of control. In the apocalypse, life and death are uncertain. Yu Qunqing just learned from the guests' conversation that there was a group of refugees who had fled to Jiangbei City, but he never knew about it in his previous life. There were so many differences between his two lives that it almost confused his memory. But She Lulang will never change - he will always stand by her side - this feeling makes Yu Qunqing inexplicably reassured.

After She Lulang took off his outer robe, he was wearing ultramarine light white casual long sleeves underneath. The coldness he had in the past during battles immediately weakened a lot, giving him a sense of life that he had been with for a long time. Yu Qunqing whispered: "You have a good eye for clothes."

She Lulang glanced down again and said in an incomprehensible tone: "Do you have to dress like this..." "

This is work clothes!" Yu Qunqing solemnly declared that in his busy schedule, First, make a cup of hot coffee for the deputy team. Don't let the deputy team get cold. It has to be said that Yu Qunqing wears an apron with exquisite embroidery and a black robe, which gives her a more medieval and luxurious temperament. When he delivered the hot coffee to the deputy team leader, She Lulang was obviously taken aback.

The system quietly shrunk into a palm-sized blue screen, floating in Yu Qunqing's ears:

"The mental strength has reached the standard - start to analyze the game problems of friend She Lulang (real name), analysis failed, analysis failed -"

Yu Qunqing will The system was muted and he said to She Lulang: "This is my special copy game in this cafe. Don't leave, I will finish it soon."

She Lulang said yes. After a few seconds, he felt that he had forgotten something. What was it?

It seems like... he came here with a certain teammate?

Lin Luyi on the ground: There are so many people!

In the cafe, Yu Qunqing pressed the "recruiting clerk" bell, and immediately a person from the friendly camp was randomly picked up. He was one of the members of the Psychic Library who was shepherding sheep above. His real name had long been forgotten, but he only remembered his nickname. It's called "Xiaoqiu".

Xiao Qiu was tending sheep when he suddenly felt that his hair stood on end. He was being stared at by some unspeakable and terrifying force! He had to follow the guidance of this super powerful force and came to Yu Qunqing.

Xiao Qiu thought that power came from Yu Qunqing. No wonder Yu Qunqing could get along well with the Black God. It turned out that they were on the same level. Xiao Qiu's face turned pale: "I, I am willing to be loyal to you forever. I don't know why you came to me?"

"You are responsible for serving dishes, maintaining order in the cafe and soliciting customers outside." Yu Qunqing played games one by one. The authority was granted to this temporary worker.

Xiao Qiu immediately straightened up and said, "Yes!" A layer of light immediately shone on his body. After the light passed, his clothes also changed, becoming a normal green uniform.