Ch. 36- Rhys's POV (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

But despite my resolve, she reached out and touched me, her actions speaking volumes. She knew, and I knew, that I was willing and able to fulfill her desires.

My ears burned a warm shade of red.

"Oh-ho!" Kay grinned mischievously, her tipsy eyes clouded with haziness. She playfully attempted to free her hands from my grip.

"No!" I warned her, my voice firm, though every fiber of my being seemed to beg me to accept her invitation. A dull ache began to pulse in my head, creating a painful ache.

"Please, Rhys, at least let me suck it!" She pleaded for it with her doe eyes, her breath heavy with the scent of tequila. My mind went blank, and I teetered on the edge of giving in.

"No," I protested weakly. My voice shook, and the ache in my core intensified. I felt a slight tremor in my hands; my manhood was now hurting like never before.

"Please, I am very good at this, you'll love it." She begged me again. I looked at her trembling lips, imagining what it would feel like to put it in her mouth. My fingers wanted to touch her tongue so badly to feel her warmth. 

What if I give in?

"Kay, no!" I started to laugh nervously at her invitation, not knowing how else I should react. I was embarrassed beyond my comprehension.

"Please, Rhys, let me do it. I am an expert la professionale. I have been doing this since I was eight."

Since I was eight...

Since I was eight.....

Since Kay was eight?

Her words echoed in my brain a billion times.

Kay has given bl*wjobs since she was eight?? 

Everything around me blurred into darkness. I realized my grip had loosened, and Kay attempted once more to reach for my pants.

Did I hear her correctly?

"What did you just say?" I asked, my hands trembling as I cupped her beautiful, innocent face. My touch felt cold and distant as I struggled to comprehend her words.

"What? That I am good at sucking cocks?" Kay erratically answered.

"No..no no no.... Since you were what?" I asked her again.  

Kay's hand withdrew from my body, and I sensed a shift in her expression. It softened, her nearly reddened eyes welling up with tears. She looked into both of my eyes with all the love in the world and calmly confessed,

"Since I was eight."

The ground seemed to crumble beneath my feet, and my surroundings faded into silence and darkness. It felt as though Kay and I were trapped in a void for eternity.

God knows how long we remained locked in that silent gaze. When I finally snapped back to reality, my tear-streaked cheeks felt frozen. Kay's eyes, once filled with love, now appeared distant and emotionless.

"How long?" I asked my baby—the woman of my dreams, the love of my life, the sweetest, funniest, and prettiest little human I have ever known—who had endured unimaginable pain.

"Until... I was 16,she replied with a tired, childlike voice. It felt as if a little 8-year-old Kaya, emerging from the depths of hellfire within her heart, was speaking to me.

Kaya slowly closed her eyes, tears cascading down her cheeks like a waterfall. I could hear the cracks forming in my heart—one crack, two cracks...

I wanted to press her face closer to my heart, a place where I could absorb all her pain and bury it alongside mine. And I had no idea such pain could exist on earth. I thought my own suffering was unbearable until I witnessed the pain of the woman I loved without reservation.