Ch. 36- Rhys's POV (Part 2)

Zacznij od początku

I couldn't bear the thought of anyone else embarrassing her. If rumors spread, it would only invite unnecessary gossip. Kay groaned in her drunken state, seated behind me in the passenger seat.

"Is it too big?" Kay asked, her voice carrying a playful tone.

Perhaps... too big for you. I silently hoped she could handle it like my good girl.

"Kay, hush," I managed to say, pushing aside my desires and focusing on getting her home.

"How big is it?" Kay giggled from the back. I couldn't help but smile, looking back at the rear mirror. Had she never tried to imagine my size? It struck me—was she different from me? Was she too innocent? I often wondered what her body might look like. She never reciprocated the same thought?

Despite enjoying Kay's drunken attempts to tease me, my mind juggled three thoughts simultaneously. One, Eduardo's scheme to enter our business; two, his potential involvement in the stalking Kay endured during my research; and three, the unsettling idea that someone close to our businesses was collaborating with Eduardo. Who could it be?

Kay continued to groan and mumble nonsense from the back, mixed with some gagging noises. She might be on the verge of a vomit attack, like last time. Nina and Julia had one job, just one, and I couldn't fathom why it proved so challenging for them to execute properly.

Opting for the back gate of the chateau, I bypassed the front, where guests might linger. I had missed the birthday celebration and the dinner; questions might arise about my absence.

I hoped Marco could handle the aftermath gracefully.

______________________________________________________

I carefully carried Kay back to the chateau, our steps hushed in the quiet corridors. The suite welcomed us with a soothing ambiance. A team of attentive doctors awaited, their concern palpable. After checking her breath for alcohol levels, they recommended a simple remedy of time and rest. Suggesting water and a good night's sleep, they reassured me that if she needed to expel the alcohol from her system, it was perfectly normal. The butlers were tasked with providing Kay with some nourishing, complex carbs.

Kay continued to murmur incoherent chants, and I attempted to help her into a pullover

Kay continued to murmur incoherent chants, and I attempted to help her into a pullover. Her dress was already loose, allowing her comfort to change when she awoke, but her body felt cold.

However, Madam Kay had different ideas; she tried to touch my pants, exactly where she shouldn't have touched them.

I felt a surge of desire, heavy and intense, pressing down on me like a ton, yet I resisted, stepping back and gently holding both of her hands, keeping them from reaching me. "Enough," I whispered to her and to myself. I was reminding myself of the boundaries set last Sunday and the decisions made in the past few days. I had no intention of risking our relationship any further; I vowed never to overstep without her explicit consent.