Chapter 26

IM LAKING ON THIS STORY AND IM NOT PROUD OF IT !!

Izuku was relaxed, laying in his very own green sleeping bag under the short shelf like before.

How did he get to this point?

Well he woke up, saw he was alone, decided the couch wasn't comfy enough and moved.

He had seen messages on his phone from his coffee loving father, telling him they were all out and he was home alone and how they would come later.

The greenette was awake, just looking at the floor as he heard a glass shatter, then.. footsteps.

'What..'

He panicked but kept still, erasing his presence and calling his father. Whispering when he had answered.

"Dad.. There's somebody in the h-house." The boy couldn't stop shaking as the footsteps explored, sounding close to the kitchen door.

Aizawa: "I'm sorry?"

"Th-there was a glass shatter. There's fo-footsteps.. oh shit, it's coming near the kitchen."

Aizawa: "Izu, where are you? I'm on my way." You could hear the raven haired man running.

Izuku: "I'm in my spot."

Izukus Pov

The footsteps crept closer. And closer. More closer. Closer again.

Overall, they were coming towards the kitchen.

"Please.. please please.." i whisper begged my father on the phone, tears falling out of my eyes.

Dadzawa: "I've alerted Zashi, Toshi and Hawks. Hawks is on his way, he'll be faster."

My breathing hitched when the door opened. "D-dad.. they're in the room."

I went silent as I listened to my father.

Dadzawa: "SHIT! Stay still, don't speak, don't move."

I turned my head to watch to see black shoes walking around.

???: "HAHAH! Nobody in here. Jackpot!"

I got out of my sleeping bag quietly and carefully, and make a teleportation quirk quick.

As soon as the back of the feet was faced to me, I used my original quirk, Geokinesis, and turned on the tap, the water attacking as I teleported behind the dude and punched them.

Dadzawa: "izu? IZU?!"

I used the mud, grass, trees and rocks outside to make vines and hold the person.

Earth..

Water..

AIR!

The air around them began swishing, hitting them in the face as I got a nosebleed. And then, a sound of flesh was heard.

I turned my head to see another, preferably they were flying or invisible, who had just stabbed me. They were now holding a gun.

I frowned.

My vines quirk.. why didn't I used that?

I used the vines to hold the first person before turning around to the person wielding the gun. I could tell my eyes had a burning fire igniting in them as the guy looked at me afraid.

Fire..
What with??

The stove!

MY TELEKINESIS!!

I used very said quirk to open the stove, little flames sparking as I used Geokinesis again, making it grow and surround the person the gun, who now shot me in  my shin and foot making me fall to the ground.

"AH! NGHH.. I WILL KILL YOU!"

Sure, I didn't feel it but it blocked me from standing. But who said anything about flying?

I get wings from Toriko. I started levitating as a headache grew, my nosebleed getting slightly worse. Using telekinesis, I now had my phone in my hand.

"D-Dad.. Call over Granniyo."

Aizawa: "SHIT! FUCK FUCK FUCK! OKAY."

He hung up and my phone dropped. I focused on the two, anger burning in me. I began closing the flames into the guy who shot me, burning him.

The other, who I assume was a girl and was stuck in my vines, I squeezed them against her, also closing her airways.

They both screamed in pain and writhed.

More.

More!

MORE!

Unconsciously, i activated Atmokinesis, the lights going on and off. That was until the door opened to reveal crimson red wings.

Hawks: "CHICK!"

"Hawks?"

I stopped, the two falling to the ground as I did also. Hawks flew right over and checked on me, "Your shin and foot! Can you stand? Oh, your stomach!!"

"No.. that's why I had wings."

Hawks: "What happened?"

"I was relaxing under there," I pointed, "Before I heard the sound of glass shattering and footsteps. I teleported out and restricted the female before the male crept up behind me before stabbing my stomach and shooting my leg and/or foot, then I burned him."

Hawks: "Shit. Your fathers, brother and recovery girl should come soon. I think your Dad is bringing Tsukauchi."

"Understood."

Hawks: "Let me get a cloth to stop the bleeding and we'll get you on the couch."

Good he said this because I was feeling dizzy, and he quickly did what he said before carrying me to the couch where I laid, light headed, while he restrained the two injured trespassers.

I went back to sleep only to be awakened later.

"Give me five more minutes."

Papa: "Izuku! WAKE UP!"

I growled before taking off my slipper, "WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT QUIRK USE AND WAKING ME UP?!"

Dad: "Oh. He's getting the chancala."

I hit him multiple times before putting my slipper back on and sitting up to see Dad, Granny Chiyo, Hawks, uncle Tsukauchi and obviously Dad surrounding me.

Along with Kirishima, Kaminari and Shinsou.

"Hm?"

Granny Chi: "Well dearie, i healed you to some extent. You have stitches on your stomach but your leg is fine. Be careful."

"I will."

Uncle Tsukau: "And I'll need to interrogate you."

"Alright."

After we did that which took 30 minutes, Granny Chi, Uncle Tsukau and Hawks left.

Kiri: "Baby, are you okay?"

Kami: "Yeah love. Stitches are pretty serious."

"Hm."

I'm used to it

The amount Of stitches I had because of Sue.

I'm used to it

Dad: "Let's get you to your room where you can.. sleep peacefully." He glanced at Papa who was rubbing his head and whining, Hitoshi comforting him."

"Mh."

He, Eijiro and Denki helped me up the stairs and into my bed, my lovers cuddling with me cautious of my stomach while my father kissed my forehead.

"Sweet dreams, Green bea."