Chapter 21

I was currently sat on my bed, listening to Toshi's slow breathing. Sure I fell asleep, but I woke up due to a nightmare.

I closed my eyes and soon I ended up in a black abyss.

(I can't be asked doing the bold and italic stuff for this. Thoughts, yeah I'll just probably decide during writing tho..)

Toriko: "MASTER!"

"Toriko, good.. evening?"

Toriko: "I'm glad to see you are here, master."

"You can call me just Izuku."

Toriko: "No can do."

"Alright.. ah! Where is Sira?"

I don't even know who sira is.

Sira...

Siral?

Sirat?

...Siren!

Shes a siren! That's so cool.

Toriko: "Ah yes Sira." He lifted his head and squawked. "SQUAKKKKK! SIRAAA!"

I could see a woman with long brown hair sliding on the floor. Once she stopped infront of us, I saw her beautiful slick tail. She had some sort of white veil hanging from her arms, as she looked at us with her graceful brown eyes.

Sira: "Hm~ i was called?"

Toriko: "imbecile! Master is right here?"

She looked at me and smiled, "Master. As you know already, I am Sira, the siren."

I smiled

I smiled. "Hello Sira, it's nice to meet you." I bowed my head and touched a strand of her hair for a second before looking at Toriko and patting his head.

Sira: "My quirk is where once singing a song i choose, depends on what i wants i can either control, kill, mind control, or paralyse the person I want. It could be more then one. Basically i can do whatever i wants once they hear my song. Since well, I am a siren."

"Magical!"

Toriko: "I failed to mention that you also get to use our quirks as we are basically stored into you."

"Oh, okay."

Sira: "My quirk is good for you since you already love music if I'm correct!"

Toriko: "Your making yourself sound like a stalker. Weirdo."

Sira: "SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I WAS TALKING TO HIM!"

Toriko: "*whistle* Okay-"

I smiled at their childish behaviour. "I should go to sleep."

Sira and Toriko looked at each then at me with a 'are-you-serious?' Face.

Sira: "Sorry for this master but you have problems with your sleeping so-.."
Sira: "Switch of the light, are you scared of the dark?

Your frightened I guess that you are. Fear in your eyes, you won't get very far.

The doors locked, the windows are barred. Hold your tongue don't make a sound, hold your breath don't let it out."

Suddenly I felt really tired. I looked at Sira and yanwed, "Sira *yawn* I swear.."

Sira: "I can't get you off my mind so I'll give you a taste of how my devil sounds.

Bite down, your counting of sheep. A lullaby sings, you softly too sleep."

I laid down to see I was back in my bed but I still heard Sira. I hugged Toshi and closed my eyes listening to her singing.

Sira: "bough breaks, you'll fall from the tree. A lullaby sings you softly to sleep.

Cradle yourself underneath all the sheets, your heart seems to cry when it beats.

Can't scream for help cause your lips are seen shut, you wished for the angel im not."

I yawned once more, resting my head on Toshi's chest so I could hear his heartbeat along with the singing at the back of my head.

Sira: "Hold your tongue, don't make a sound. Hold your breathe, don't let it out.

I can't get you off my mind so I'll give you a taste of how my devil sounds.

Bite down, your counting sheep. A lullaby sings you softly to sleep.

Bough breaks, you'll fall from the tree. A lullaby sings your softly to sleep."

I felt my consciousness slip away and I welcomed sleep with open arms!

3rd

A few hours later, Shinsou woke up to feel he was being cuddled by Midoriya in his sleep. He himself knew how cuddly the greenette gets, he was touch starved after all and there was no hiding that, it was obvious.

He chuckled and ran his fingers through his brothers hair before sitting up and carefully prying him off. He would get changed first then go downstairs because he knew his Papa's alarm would go off soon.

That's exactly what he did, as soon as he sat on the chair he heard-

RINNGGG!

RINNNNGGGG!

-His Papa's alarm. 'Ah, his loud alarm!' over time the members in the household had learnt to accept and love their Papa's alarm that rang through. They would always say, "At least it's not as loud as him."

"Turn that goddamn thing off." Aizawa groaned turning around and pulling the blanket over his head. Yamada looked over at him and sat up in their bed that the two had shared.

"Oh your just grumpy," his husband replied, turning the alarm off and getting up to get changed. The raven haired man rolled his eyes before getting up to do the same.

Down the hallway was Midoriya. He was laying in his bed, still sleeping. He was tired because of the song Sira had sang him to sleep. So he slept like a baby through that obnoxious alarm.

Once everybody arrived downstairs they all sat while Yamada made some eggs and bacon. "Hey Hito?"

"Hm?" The purple haired boy replied, looking up from his phone."

Yamada: "Where is Izu?"

Shinsou: "Erm.. he was still asleep when I woke up."

Aizawa: "I'll go wake up." He got off the chair and dragged himself upstairs and to the two teens bedroom. When he opened it he saw Midoriya still sleeping.

"Izu," he softly said, sitting beside the greenette and playing with his hair. "Come on, wake up."

Izu

I was gently being shaking and could feel somebody's hand in my hair. "Come on Izuku, time to wake up!"

I opened my eyes to see my Dad smiling down at me.

Dad: "Isn't this rare? Never knew you could sleep."

"I had the help of my quirk."

Dad: "Okay then. Get changed and go downstairs for some breakfast."

"Okay."