Chapter 19

I woke up to the infamous Recovery Girl putting my clothes back on.

"I assume you checked me up just now?"

She jumped, "Ah Dearie! No need to scare an old women."

"I'm sorry! But your work is really cool! Your one of my favourites, your work is awesome."

RG: "Awh.."

"Sorry Miss Recovery girl, I didn't mean to say that.."

RG: "Call my Granny Chiyo, sonny. Your so cute. Aizawa and Yamada were lucky to snatch you first."

"Okay Granniyo!"

Granniyo: "Aww!!"

Nezu: "May I ask," The dog, mouse, bear hybrid climbed onto my bed.

Chimera.

Nezu: "You've made quite the scene from what I've heard. What was that?"

"One second please."

I put my hands together like I was praying and thought of talking to my father.

"My son! What do you need?"

I opened my eyes to see my father again.

"What do I tell Nezu? You surely must be watching me."

AFO: "You are correct indeed. You may tell him this—"

After he told me what to say, I bowed down to him and circled the air with my index finger, I opened my eyes again to see Nezu looking at me with amusement in his beady eyes.

"Trauma induced quirk I believe. I can talk to my father in this black realm, and I can force others into it too. Like this."

I closed my eyes and opened it again:

Nezu looked at me impressed, "What is this place?"

"As I told you, a black realm where I can speak to others. I understand the eyes go black but you have no problem with that."

Nezu: "Interesting. And your quirk?"

I sighed, "My father knew you would ask so.."

I put my hand up to the spaced beside me where my Father now appeared.

Baba(AFO): "Nezu."

Nezu: "all for one."

Baba: "This is my son. He is no villain and I intend to make sure he doesn't follow in my footsteps. But he has the same quirk as me. You may tell the people in the household. BUT ONLT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!"

"So Eiji, Denks, Toshi, Papa, Dad, Monoma, Granniyo and Midnight."

Nezu: "Understood. Goodbye, All for One."

They both bowed and I did the same motion with my finger.

Nezu: "You are quite Intelligent. We didn't tell you about Midnight in the house."

"I.. Erm.."

Nezu; "I will battle for some guardianship over you. So call me Dadzu, my little mouse."

"HUH??"

Granniyo: "What?! Okay fine but I'm still this little green beans granny."

Nezu went downstairs to probably explain my situation, while I was talking with Granniyo who gave me a gummy.