Chapter 10

I sat beside my sleeping brother, looking around the room. I grazed my hands across my arms and froze at the feeling of scars.

Oh shit.

(TW, some of you might get sensitive here so I've tried to make it vague and replace some words)

I forgot that I used to hurt myself on purpose, so I rolled up my sleeves and looked at my forearm. Scars littered all over it.

I shoved my sleeve down, because then I would've zoned out and then the next thing you would've known, my hands are covered in blood!

I have been trying to unalive myself, but I made it look accidental due to being in a house full of heroes.

I shook my head before quietly standing up off the bed and putting on a jacket. I opened the door and walked down the stairs.

I stopped at the front door to put on some shoes before walking out and locking the door behind me.

Bros

MurdersUCutely: @ImHardLol @LivingOnBatteries can you meet me at a cafe?

MurdersUCutely has sent a location

I'mHardLol is online
LivingOnBatteries is online

LivingOnBatteries: Okay

I'mHardLol: Deal

I put my phone in my pocket as I was right outside the cafe, so I was walked in and sat at a table. I was waiting for a few minutes before I saw Kirishima and Kaminari coming over.

Kaminari: "Insomnia?"

"Yeah."

Kirishima: "No wonder you texted us at.." he looked at his phone, "4:31. Nice."

I giggled and they sat down. A waiter came over and asked for our order.

"A coffee and a cake pop please."

Kaminari: "Hot chocolate please!"

Kirishima: "I'll also have hot chocolate."

Waiter: "Okay is that all?"

I looked at the two boys, "Three donuts, all chocolate please. That's all thanks."

waiter: "Your total is 15.67"

I brought out a 20 pound note and gave it to her before she walked away.

Kaminari: "Three donuts?"

"I figured you guys would want some."

Kirishima: "So manly!"

"So what are your quirks?"

Kaminari: "Electrification! I can shoot electricity that's stored in me!"

"So like.. a human pikachu?"

Kaminari: "Yepers!"

Kirishima: "Hardening! I can harden my body to harder then steel.. manly right?"

"..Sure. How long can you hold it?"

By now I had my book out writing everything about these two on a double page. So one has Kaminari and on Kirishima.

Kirishima: "30 to 40 seconds."

"How'd you get that scar?"

Kirishima: "Oh well, I was rubbing my eye and my quirk activated and I cut myself."

"Ah okay. What are you guys' drawbacks?"

Kirishima: "Don't know but when my quirk in activates it takes slow and my stamina wears. Does that count?"