Chapter 11

Double post today, since I didn't post yesterday

I was now pouting because of how I now only had a 6 coffee limit a day.

"How is this fair!"

Toshi: "It's fine, as Zawa said, I only have 3 cups a day. Morning, afternoon, night."

"Whatever.. wait dadzawa what about you?"

Zawa: "I can still sleep."

Toshi: "Yeah he sleeps any moment he gets."

"I also sleep!"

Zawa: "Yeah, barely. Coffee doesn't help that. Well more then 6 cups, for you."

"Rude."

I grabbed a thermos with my name on it and poured some of the coffee in it. I filled it up to the brim and screwed the cup on.

Cup? You may ask. Well my thermos was different. It was a basic thermos but had a cup at the top so I could pour it in.

It was pink, one of my favourites colours aside from red and now green

It didn't really change much since I was younger. People would think it was a normal cap with a handle but it was a cup! It was made that way anyway.

"You guys want yours?"

Zawa: "I'm staying home so no."

Toshi: "Mh-mh." Toshi shook his head. "I'm also staying home."

"Who said you have to go out to have it?"

Toshi + Zawa: "You shush."

"Rude."

Zawa + Toshi: "Yeah yeah."

"I'm going to Dagobah beach."

Zawa: "Woah woah woah, the trash full one?"

Toshi: "Damn Zuzu!"

Zawa: "Izu why are you going there?"

"I'm going to clean it up. It's actually really beautiful, and it could be for my training! Plus I just want to use some of the parts."

Zawa: "Uh-huh.. mkay.."

I put on my shoes before mumbling a bye and put on my AirPods after closing the door. I would admit, I was obsessed with those little things.

But as I said, I absolutely LOVE music! And art. And pink. And red. And-

"Young man what are you doing?"

I look up to see All might. I was pushing a mini bar that was dumped on this precious beach.

"I'm cleaning?"

All might: "You can not do such a thing, this beach if full of trash and I doubt you could do everything!"

"I can, and will do this All might. If you excuse me, I will continue with what I've been doing since I have been 11. Meaning I've done this for three years."