Chapter 23

I was wrapped up in a blanket, getting endless cuddles, headpats, strokes and kisses on the forehead. My Dad and Papa were showing me affection and not letting me go, they were so worried and happy that I was okay.

Toshi was complimenting me while petting my ears.

"Puurrr.." my tail was wagging unstoppably, giving my family the satisfaction.

Dad: "So cute."

Papa: "I get why you love cats."

Toshi: "Welcome to the world of cats!"

"Prrr I'm a neko?.."

Toshi, Papa, Dad: "SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT!"

I giggled. My stomach, left shoulder and right thigh was wrapped in bandages because of the wounds I gained and I was obviously treated with extreme elegance as to not harm me.

A few hours later, I was finally let go. I used Toriko's quirk and flew up to the rooftop of Aldera, sitting on the edge with my legs dangling off.

What incredible luck.

OFCOURSE that mall had to be attacked while I was in there.

What the hell? Am I really a target?!

All my fault.

And now I remember why I love rooftops. It helps me remind myself where my place it and the calm breeze blowing through my hair~

And the incredible view.

At that moment I looked over to see the magic view full of buildings. I could hear a light thump and feel somebody's presence. Either somebody jumped on or landed on, and Dad is the only one I know doing jumping on rooftops, other then Miruko I think.

Plus I could hear the flatter of wings, and Dad does night shifts. So..

"Hawks?"

I turned my head to see the exact hero looking at me with suspicion in his eyes.

Hawks: "What are you doing out here? And on a roof.... On a school."

"I'm not here to commit."

Ha! I wish.

NO! Naughty Izu!

Hawks: "Uh-huhh.. get away from the edge."

I sighed and got up, walking over to him. "Let's take you home." He grunted, carrying me and flying us home.

Day of the entrance exam cuz I'm lazy!!

"Izu.." Toshi whispered, shaking me making me open my eyes, "Wake up."

I sat up and yawned, "Hmm."

Toshi: "It's the day of the entrance exam!"

"HUH?! WHY DIDN'T YOU START WITH THAT?!"

— Remainder that I haven't watched MHA in ages and I've forgotten most scenes. Yes? Okay! —

I quickly got changed and was now eating breakfast. Me and Toshi was alone since our fathers were ar UA setting up.

Toshi was going to get the suggestion test while I was going to the other. We both ran out and soon met up with Kiri and Kami.

We were all chatting as we were walking on the path. I tripped over my legs and fell.

Oh my god.

My goddamn lu-

I realised I was floating, and I heard a "Release" before I was let on the ground.