Chapter 12

I didn't even realise, but one of my friends told me soo.. I'm so happy my story has 1k views! I'm going to try and upload three times today, for missing two other days. It might be hard but it's worth it!

"Ah sorry! Just thinking of something."

And with that I got working on the visors, mask and a katana. I have everything else. But I would have to give in my design when the time comes. That is if I get in.

(Pretend it's pink cuz it looks purple to me)

There we go. It's all set!

The visors and mask is already done.

I'm so tired

All might: "This is impressive!"

"Thanks.. ahm.. what time is it?"

I poured more coffee into the cup.

4.

I took a sip as he looked at his phone.

All might: "Erm.. 8PM"

Oh shoot!

I left at.. 6PM

I was here for two hours?

I jumped up and put everything away as I've already finished of my cup of coffee. "I must get going. Bye all might!"

I ran up the steps and away to my house.

To say my parents were worried and angry was an understatement.

Here's what happened:

I opened the front door and heard multiple footsteps coming at me. I took my shoes off and looked up to see my dad furious, arms crossed.

My papa, who had concern in his arms but his arms on his hips and Toshi who was glaring at me.

Dad: "Zuku! We were so worried."

"Reallyyyy.?"

Toshi: "Yes Zu! Really! You were gone for-"

Papa: "2 HOURS! OH MY GOD DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?!"

Dad: "It's okay Zashi."

Okay now I felt bad.

"Sorry.. I was out making some notes and making stuff and cleaning the beach."

Toshi: "HUH?! You cleaned that whole beach?!"

Dad: "So your that mystery person that was cleaning the beach."

"Mhm!"

They let me go, this time, and took a look at my stuff and my drawing. They were so proud of me and I got lots of headpats and hugs so I was happy. I had my 5th coffee while we ate.

I was now watching a movie with my family to make it up to them. I had my ears and tail out.

My tail was slowly wagging while Toshi was petting my left ear and Dad my right. I was purring the whole time.

"Purrr..  I need a cup of coffee."

Dad: "I'll get you one, I was just going to go get one. Toshi?"

Toshi: "Already had my afternoon coffee so no thank you."

Dad: "Hold on. How many coffee's have you had?"

"3."

Yes I might've lied to my dad. But it was for a good cause!

Dad: "Okay so this is your fourth. So 2 more left." He gave me a cup of coffee and I nodded.

I took a sip of my coffee and continued watching. sure this was my 6th but they wouldn't know that.

We all continued watching the movie while Papa decided to sit with us, and pet my tail. Let's just say, I was having the best time of my life!

I yawned before blinking a couple times.

Dad: "Tired?"

Toshi: "For once, he is!"

"Mean.."

Papa: "I guess that calls for bed."

Me and Toshi got up and finished our coffees before putting the cups in the dishwasher. We went upstairs to our room and laid down on the bed since we were already in our pyjamas.

Toshi: "You going for support?"

"Hm?"

Toshi: "Support course."

"No.. I just made those weapons, maybe they'll let me use them as support gear, ya know? Since I'm like, quirkless and all."

The word quirkless would give me some bad memories, but I always wanted to be a hero. Sometimes I would give up, since I've tried to commit 13 times, but now I know.

I will be a quirkless hero, to make the quirkless,people with weak and villainous quirks see.. that anybody and everybody could be a hero.

I believe that villains are just people who have been broken to the point where they think they can't be saved. But they can.

Sure, they rely on heroes to save them but when they break down and haven't been saved, they absolutely despise heroes. I know I've done that once. Which is why I only admire certain heroes.

But I want to help villains go to the straight path. You know? Like help them go through whatever they need to. Show that heroes can still be good. Give them.. hope.

Toshi: "Zuku?"

"Hmm?"

Toshi: "You were zoned out there.."

"Oh.. sorry."

Toshi; "Don't apologise.. that's a really bad habit of yoursss.."

He then started complaining and listing all my bad habits, but obviously not hurting my feelings. He stopped suddenly and looked at my arm.

Toshi: "Your not-"

"No! I use the fidget toys you guys give me if I have .. the urge."

Toshi: "Alright then."

I hugged him, laying my head on his shoulder. He placed his hand on my back.

Toshi: "Did I tell you that you always cuddle in your sleep?"

"Hitoshi."

Toshi: "Got it! Goodnight!" He quickly closed his eyes. I giggled before doing the same.

~

Toshi: "Zuku.. wake up."

"Ngggh.." i grumbled something that not even i understand before turning around.

Toshi: "Papa! He won't wake up."

Papa: "Huh."

I could feel myself being hit by pillows. "UGH!" I grabbed the pillow being thrown at me and hit both of them before throwing the pillow across the room.

Toshi: "Huh."

Papa: "Let's tickle him."

I could hear some footsteps.

Dad: "Dont. He'll get really moody, you know how he is when woken up. Why do you think he hit you with the pillow?"

I still felt the two tickling me so I got up, grabbed both slippers and hit the two. "GODDAMNIT CANT A GUY SLEEP IN FUCKING PEACE?!"

Dad: "Told ya.. now he's gonna be super moody for the day."

Toshi: "Don't forget scary..."

Papa: "Or cranky.. Damn we messed up."