Chapter 5

3rd

The greenette had been up all night reading his book. He could hear light footsteps reaching his door at 6AM.

His door opened, and it revealed Aizawa. "Your awake already."

Izuku nodded, not bothering to sign so early. He had no energy, and looked like life had just been sucked out of him.

It was normal, really, for him not being able to sleep. And if he did, which was rare for the petite boy, he would have nightmares of his past. Or things in general.

His appearance concerned Aizawa. "Why are you up so early?"

The smart child looked up once again, before standing up and placing the book back on the shelf. He stood infront of his bed and bowed before standing up straight.

"I couldn't sleep. Sorry."

The hobo looking man sighed, 'Please don't say there's another insomniac.'

He decided he would get his newly son tested, not just for insomnia but for more. Little did he know how bad his innocent looking son was.

"Come on. I've made breakfast." He grunted, turning and walking out of the room. Izuku quickly followed suite, and soon, sat at the dining table.

The table was simple. A rectangle, with two chairs on the long side and one chair each on the short ones.

Hitoshi and Izuku sat beside each other, while Yamada sat across them waiting for his husband to put down the places and sit next to him.

Aizawa placed down two plates before going back into the kitchen and grabbing two more. He placed one infront of him and Yamada before sitting down.

What lay on the plate was as simple as eggs and a peice of bread. While everybody was munching away, Izuku sat silently looking at the food.

Yamada: "What's wrong Izu?"

He looked up, "I'm not hungry."

Aizawa: "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Aizawa: "Alright."

Yamada: "No no! Come on, just one bite. Please?"

He looked wearily at his loud father before taking a small bite of the toast. He chewed slow, trying to contain the vomit shooting up his throat.

Though, his efforts had no effect as he jumped out his seat and ran up the stairs.

He had no time to go to his bathroom, so he went to the general one, both parents trailing after him.

Izuku bent over the toilet seat, vomiting into the toilet bowl. Aizawa held his hair up out of his face to allow him to shoot the slimy liquid out of his throat.

Yamada just stood at the door, telling Hitoshi not to worry and go back downstairs to eat. After he had listened, he turned and sat beside Izuku, rubbing his back.

It hurt Izuku, as his mouth was still fragile from the muzzle, though it didn't hurt as much as he thought it would.

It was due to him being used to getting hurt, and having such a high pain tolerance. Although, he wouldn't know that.

He sobbed quietly as his parents tried to comfort him. "Zashi, go get me some water Hm?"

The blonde nodded before running down the stairs. Aizawa sat and rubbed Izukus back, replacing Hizashi.

"Shh.. it's okay."

A few minutes later he returned, and they both helped Izuku drink atleast a little water. Aizawa leant against the wall, Izuku in between his legs, head on Aizawas chest.

He listened to the heroes heartbeat as he was questioned.

Hizashi: "How long has it been since you've last eaten little listener?"

Izuku thought to himself, before opening his mouth to speak, before wincing. "S-Since t-three.."

The two adults were shocked. They learnt he could actually speak, and he sounded angelic at that. But, since three? If he was seven now, they thought, that meant he wasn't eaten for four years.

Aizawa: "Since you haven't eaten for so long, your body's gotten used to it and now it won't accept any food."

They had tucked Izuku into bed before Aizawa started explaining to Hizashi on what his plan was.

-

Izu

I was stood in a pitch black room. Then, I was in the living where my mother hung. "You stupid disgrace! Your the reason I died! Useless!"

I listened to her insult me before I appeared in the orphanage. I had the muzzle on while I watched Natalie bleed.

"Why didn't you save her, you mutt?" Sues voice rang out.

"Save me! You useless brat! Quirkless! Why didn't you save me?!" She looked at me with hatred and that's what hurt me the most. The only person who believed on me.. hates me?

I shot up, breathing heavily. I brought my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs. My breathing became shallow.

Everything went blurry and I gripped on my hair pulling at it. It gave me comfort for some reason. I was gasping for air.

A hand was placed on my shoulder and that's what stopped my thoughts. I looked up to see dad. Tears were streaming down my face.

Great, just a great time to have a panic attack in front of my dad, huh? I was rocking back and forth slightly as he sat in front of me.

"Can I touch you?" He spoke softly, and i nodded slightly. His hands gently grabbed my wrists, to make sure that I don't hurt myself.

I was shaking terribly, trying to breathe. He looked at me and sighed, "What are five things you can see, Izuku?"

I looked around, trying my best to talk, "Y-you.. W-wall. Sh-shel-ves.. d-des-k.. r-rug.."

"Good good, now four things you can feel?"

"B-bed.. bl-blanket.. y-yo-u.. Cl-clothes.."

"Three things you can hear?"

"M-Me.. Y-you.. Pa-papa.."

"Two things you can smell?"

"Co-coffee.. per-perfume.."

"One thing you can taste?"

"Do-does my t-tears count?"

"Okay, now try to breathe in.. and out." He demonstrated, and hugged me, placing my ear on his chest.

"Listen along to my heartbeat. Follow the rhythm."