Chapter 6

I calmed down a bit, still crying and now hiccuping due to crying so much. "So-sorry *hic* dad.."

"It's fine Zuku, you did nothing wrong."

We sat silent for a bit, until he picked me up, walking out. "We're going somewhere. HIZASHI IM GONNA GET HIM TESTED NOW!"

wait what?

"OKKKKAYYYYY!"

Time skip, izuku has now been tested and now everything he has is official, except for depression he was already diagnosed with that ~

"We're home." Dad grunted, placing me down on the dining table. I swung my legs as pops came in.

"So?"

"Social anxiety, which is why he signs and has such a quiet voice.  Anorexia, Insomnia, ADHD, Depression. And they think he's been through child abuse. Plus bullying, due to his responses to stuff"

"Is that all?"

"Nope. They also said he probably is touch starved, because if somebody is abused they were probably neglected aswell."

Papa nodded, frowning. "His bag! We can get some clues."

I widened my eyes, my muzzle.. "n-no! W-we don't need to check.."

My parents looked at me before looking at each other. Papa ran upstairs and came back downstairs with my bag.

He reached his hand inside my backpack. "There's only one thing in he-" he pulled it out and stopped.

There it was. My muzzle, in papa hand.

"Why do you have this?" Dad asked me. I looked at him then at the floor.

"Sue.. s-she hated me for.. uhm she just did. she would tell me to be quiet.. and when I made a noise she would.."

I looked at the muzzle. "Put it on you.." papa whispered.

I nodded, "and she would leave it on for a day or two."

(Okay I'm getting confused myself on who's papa and pops so, Hizashi is papa and Aizawa is plain dad)

Dad came over and rubbed his hand on my cheek, taking off my makeup. I could hear pops gasp. "Get the ice Zashi. I have a call to make to Tsukauchi."

I looked at the door. "Toshi.." I made a grabby motion with my hands.

Papa: "what are you-?"

Toshi walked over to me, tears in his eyes. He stepped on a chair, sat next to me and hugged me.

"You went through all that, Zu?"

I nodded, and looked at dad. He had his phone up to his ear and looking at me. "How'd you know he— Oh Tsukauchi. We need to talk."

He walked out the room and pops came over, ice in a plastic bag. It was tightly secured as he pressed it against my cheeks. Naturally, I felt nothing at all.

Papa looked at me, confusion and concern on his face. Dad came in the room, "Okay. The orphanage is closed, Sue is arrested."

I wanted to smile but.. ew emotion.. I only show emotion with those who I trust the most, take Natalie for example.

3rd

It had been a few days, and Izukus muzzle marks no longer needed ice on them. Though, they still were considerably swollen and red.

During this time on letting it 'breathe', as his Pops put it, he had bought books and had the whole shelf full of them.

He was a very intelligent boy, as said before, and had loved reading, music and drawing then anything else. He only ate one at a time, everyday the diet gradually getting bigger.

Ahem Ahem, time skip ~

Izuku was now 14, attending Aldera Junior High. Today was his last day. Though, he was even more smarter then he was at 7. Currently he was being ridiculed as his teacher spoke about the fact he had signed up for UA's exams.

The same old thing was heard again and again, "Ha! You'll never be a hero, deku!"

Or,

"Haha! As if! You quirkless deku!"

He hated that word, deku. It only reminded him of how pathetic he was and how weak he was. Though, he always obeyed to others orders, fearing the punishments and consequences if he did not.

He took his mother, Sue, and school as an example of that. He told himself it was just some 'training', though he knew it wasn't. Not even close.

Izu

I sat at my desk, looking down listening as everybody made fun of me. I didn't want to say anything as I didn't want to know what would happen.

Whenever I didn't listen or spoke back or such, I would get a punishment.

Flashback

I sat on the mattress I called my bed, in the basement I called my room. I had a black eye and a bleeding nose. My leg also had a few whip marks.

Sue walked in. "Come."

I didn't listen. I stayed where I was. She growled and grabbed a knife before coming over towards me. She stabbed me on my arm, and I bit my lip to not scream.

"Listen, brat. Whenever somebody tells you to do something. You do it."

And with that, she began a long session of hurt and rules.

End of flashback

Obviously I remembered the rules by heart.
1. Always listen to somebody, no matter how old they are.
2. Don't talk unless somebody has directed something to me.
3. Head down all the time.
4. Bow and greet when somebody enters.

Whenever I made a mistake or broke a rule was a punishment! Anyway back to reality, the green haired sensei told everybody to be quiet and began teaching.

The end of the class came, and he walked out the room with most students. The only ones who stayed was Kacchan, and his two friends. Or, goons.

"You still wanna be a hero, deku?" He asked, blowing up my book and throwing it out the window. I frowned.

"I think he gets it! He'll never be the number one hero!"

Though, I never wanted to be the number one hero. I've always wanted to be an underground one, I don't want fame or money. I just want to help others.

That's why dad is one of my favourites! (Hope you noticed I said one)

They all cackled before leaving, on the way out I could hear Kacchan laugh out, "If you really want a quirk.. pray for a quirk in your next life and take a swim dive off the roof of the building!"

I froze. I've been many things. I also have been suicide baited, but not by my childhood 'friend'.

I've heard much like this, but it still hurt hearing it from him.