Weird first night

" So bhabhi, abb aap officially meri bhabhi bann gayi ho" Aditi said helping me in sitting on the bed.

Uff... yeh dress kitni heavy hai.

I was so busy thinking that I never noticed when did they went from room.

Shivansh ji enters the room. Looking at me being so uncomfortable, he asked me to change. Arre bhai yeh toh bata do change kaha karna hai and mere kapde kaha honge.

Maybe realising my  confusion he said callously

" Voh door wardrobe main open hota hai and yeh wala washroom hai.. Mom aur aditi ne tumhare clothes vaha arrange kiye hai."

Then I two doors in the room. Meine yeh pehle kyu nahi notice kiya. Remembering my first time coming in the room, I felt hotness on my cheeks. Buddhu apne dreamland se bahar nikal.

And mujhse aise kyu baat karr rahe hai jaise meine inki bhais(buffalo) kholi ho. khadoos

Ignoring him I went straight toward the direction of wardrobe to get out of this heavy attire.

I freshened up and came out in comfy pajamas and saw him in his Pjs.

"Well I want to talk to you." he said looking at me.

Poore week toh ignore kiya hai abb kya baat karni hai inhe.

" I didn't want to marry to marry you but agreed under grandpa's persuasion. You are only 18  year old, I will help you into enrolling into college and when you will be to get independent we will get a divorce, so that you can live in your life" He said finishing the conversation.

Wait pehli baat toh yeh conversation nahi thi, one side talk thi and dusri baat yeh hai kaun yeh sab decide karne waale. On the second thought, what he is said is somehow right. I don't like him, he don't like me. Why not part our ways after sometime.

hmm, nice idea.

"Ohk..ay" I just nodded.

Without saying a word I took a  pillow and blanket and went to sofa to sleep.

Shivansh's POV

Looking at her coming down from stair looking like a goddess so irresistible and bewitching.

Pandit ji started chanting mantras and when it was time to fill vermillion some fell on her nose while doing it. They say it represents that husband will love his wife a lot.

How will I love her if I am going to talk to her about divorce soon.

These bade and their superstitions. Huff....

When I started going toward my room,  Aditi, Vihaan and Agastya halted  my way.

"Bhai aaj agar aapko hamari bhabhi se milna na hai toh nikalo paise." Aditi said demanding money.

"  aapko pata hai bhai, bhabhi aaj kitni pyaari laga rahi hai. Unse milna hai toh nikalo paise." Vihaan said backing her up.

" Agastya tu bhi inke saath hai." I asked him.

" It is what it is but bhai aaj toh hum aapko aise jaane nahi denge." Agastya said.

"Lo yaar, tum bhi kya yaad rakhoge." I said pulling some bundle of money from my pocket.

They all took it like little money grubber they are and I laughed helplessly at them.

Entering the room ,I looked at my beautiful wife sitting on bed. Even I was feeling uncomfortable looking at her wearing such heavy dress, how is she able to wear this.

I told her way to the wardrobe. After that I told her about how I feel for the marriage.

Bro her reaction!! She just said okay. WTH Looking at her reacting so blatantly I feel hurt. Doesn't she have any feeling towards our marriage. 

I lay on bed, looking at her sleeping on sofa and thinking about how the day went. Didn't know kab meri aakh lag gayi.