Roaming the village

Eshani's POV

Waking up I can feel somebody kissing my forehead.

"Good morning bacha"

"Good morning shivi" I said snuggling more to him.

"Chalo utho gao ghumne jana hai na aaj"

"Hmm thodi der aur"

"I will freshen up and then you have to  wake up otherwise nani ka tasty food will go in Aditi's stomach, okay baby" He said again kissing my forehead.

"Hmm"

At breakfast table

Looking at table filled with tasty food like appam, vada, idli- dosa etc. I can feel my mouth watering.

Yum Yum

"Come eshu" Mom gestured me.

"Coming maa"

Since we are going to sightseeing the village, I decided to wear something traditional with meenakshi's help. She is one of ansh ji's cousin.

As I was just going to sit beside ansh ji, that chudail came before me and sat there. So I had to sit in front of him with samriddhi, aditi and meenakshi.

After breakfast we all got ready to go as it is my first time seeing the village I was pretty excited.

"Everyone ready? Let's go." Samy asked all of us.

We walked out of house and realised it was covering quite and big area. Jab hum the I was sleeping therefore couldn't see much. But right now I am memerised. Looking at small huts and kids playing with each other. It was weirdly good.