Mandir Visit

Shivansh's POV 

Savory soups. Creamy pudding. Crispy crepes, payasam, sambar, dosa, biryani etc.

Sounds like heaven, right? Well, we've only scratched the surface of what South Indian cuisine can offer.

The south India is equally famous for the availability of coconut, a wide variety of fishes and root tubers. The south Indian food is mainly rice, which the south Indian people love to have with a combination of Sambhar or curry.

A generous but at the same time a balanced use of spices is done here in most of the vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes of this region. Similarly in most of the dishes that are prepared here the final tempering remains almost same, witch includes a perfect mixture of oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves and red chilies etc.

And right now Eshani is crazing over maysore pak, Kozhukatta. She has already eaten from her plate and now looking at my plate.

"Itni pyaar se dekh rahi ho, sach batao kya chahye?"
"Ek aur khana hai" She said making puppy faces.

I smiled and passed her mine too.

She happily took it and made a sad face asking me

"Aapko nahi khani, if you want you can have a bite." 

"Nahi tum khao"

(I just love people who can give me their food to eat)

Next Morning

Today we are going to village's temple with whole family. It is important as we are first time going there as newly wedded couple.

I am ready currently waiting for Eshani madam to come out and get ready.

"Yeh saari kisi din meri jaan leke rahegi, main bata rahi hu" I heard her grumbling coming out of washroom.

"Shivi kya aap maa ya aditi ko bula sakte hai so they can help me wearing this blunder." She called me from closet.

"Yaar Eshani abhi toh sab ready ho rahe hoge"

"Phir kya karu iska" She said irritatingly.

"Main help kardu?" I questioned her uncertainly.

"Aap?............ Aacha idhar aao."

I went in their to help her wearing saree. She is only standing their in blouse and peticot blushing and trying to hide as much as she can with saree.