College Camp Party

Eshani's POV

Days went like usual only exception was that me and ansh ji are now on talking terms with each other more like me talking and him listening. Sometime spending time with gang (aditi, vihaan & agastya) or sometime sitting in balcony and drinking chai with him.

Ohh did I  tell you that Ansh jii have some special talent in making chai. OMG I am addicted to it.

And about college everything is going wonderful, I like spending time with my friends, pulling each other legs, playing prank on each other.

And I think Vaibhav have crush on Adhya. Like they are looking at each other, kho hi jatte hai maano ek dusre ki akkho main. So romantic. Mujhe bhi chahiye aisa.

Arre iss yaad aaya our college is organising a camp for first year students. It has been arranged by our seniors which include Vihaan too and has many adventure, games and bonefire at night. And at night we have to stay there. But uske liye we need to submit a consent form saying we have permission of our guardian to stay overnight there and we won't do any damage to college properties blah.... blah.... blah.. 

Abb sawal yeh banata  hai ki who is going to sign.

Ansh ji, Ohh dumbo how could you forget him, he is your legal guardian right now. Okay I will do that in the evening. When he will come home.

In the evening

Ansh ji comes home looking a bit tired and frustrated. Yeah his company is currently colabrating with a international company which lead to a great success for the business.

Let him rest first and later I will talk to him.

Knock Knock

I knocked at door of study room of Ansh jii where he is from last 3 hours. 10 bajne aaye hai and inhone abhi tak dinner bhi nahi kiya. 

"Come in" Came his voice from inside.

"Oh yes Mr. Evan we will do it just how you said, So tomorrow morning we will have a meeting with staff and thing will go on as we have decided"

"Okay then, thank you let's see each other tomorrow then.

He is on call right now and ending the call he looked at me, raising his eyesbrows. 

"You haven't done dinner yet, come doen and eat it."

"Have you eaten?" He asked me.

"No, I was waiting for you."

"Chalo niche, tummne khana kyu nahi khaya abhi tak bacha. You should have eaten it na"

And yeah guys from the day of reception, he has been calling me bacha cause he think I am choti  than him and I think its cute. So I let him call me that. Sometime gang even tease me beacause of that.

Finishing our dinner, he told me," Eshani tum sone jao, mujhe abhi kuch kaam hai"

But mera consent form

"Okay" I said and went towards our room.

Form pe sign main kal karwa lungi.