Result Day

Sunlight were coming through window. Feeling the light on herself, she snuggled and  immediately covered herself with blanket.

 Feeling the light on herself, she snuggled and  immediately covered herself with blanket

Suddenly her mom comes from door and start waking her up. " Eshu wake up, utho jaldi aaj result aane wala hai na". she says "haa maa I know, but voh toh shaam ko aayega na". 

"haa but bache 8 baj gaye hai"

"thodi der maa, let me sleep please"

" okay but jaldi uthna."

Then she went from there. 

Eshaani wakes up, feeling the coziness of her warm bed which was welcoming her to again sleep. But she  can't cause she know agar usne wapas sone ki koshish ki toh uski maa wapas upar aa jayegi. She don't want to face her anger in the early morning. And today it is her D day as her 12th class result are going to be announced.

She gets up from the bed, freshen up and decides to wear this.

She goes down and sees her dad sitting like a very typical Indian dad

She goes down and sees her dad sitting like a very typical Indian dad. Holding newspaper in his hand with one leg above another and her mom in kitchen bringing her favourite aloo ke parathe .

"come here and eat" Her mother says

"Good morning, princess " Her dad says

She replied " Good morning pa" and sits on her usual chair.

They starts eating and suddenly her mom says 

" We have attend your dad's friend party and will be late tonight"

She looks at them with 'What' face and say " But what about my results, we were supposed to look at it together"

" Koi na bachhe, you can inform us through phone and we will leave party early" Her dad says

"Ok dad, you are best" 

Then they all resume eating their breakfast.

Scene change

Time - 12o'clock

"maa I am going out to meet Swati"

"okay bacha but come back early before lunch" Her mother told

Meet Swati Shrivastva, her sister from another mister. They both had been friend since 6th class. Studying in same school, living in same neighbourhood has its own benefit. Even if their stream separated them, they are still together.  They both had silent pact between them 'Any problem just come to me, I'll solve it'.

And today they both are going to know the result of their hardwork.

She immediately reaches Swati's home.

"namastey aunty" She greets her mom

"Aunty swati kaha hai??" She asks

" Apne room main, pata  nhi iss ladki ko konsi tension hai result ki" Her mom says

"koi nahi aunty abb main aa gayi hu na" 

In Swati's room,

Swati is staring at sky in balcony and Eshaani comes behind her and scare her with a

"boohhhh......"

Swati immediately jumps on her place and when she sees it is Eshaani, she starts running after her.

" Bete aaj toh tu gayi pakka"

" Sorry sorry aaj ke baad nahi karungi"

When Swati caughts her, they falls on her bed together and start laughing.

" ek baat bata madam tujhe konsi chinta ho rhi hai" Eshaani says

" YAAR........, result ki"

Eshaani looks at her with ' I knew it' face and says

" ohh madam chinta na karr hum phod denge"

"hmm hmm"

" Chal abb main chalti hu maa ne jaldi ghar aane  ko kaha tha"

" hmm... byie"

" Chal byie ,byie"

Evening 

 It is almost time for result, even I am getting nervous just like Swati. Take a deep breath Eshu, kya hi hoga zyada se zyada. 

Chalo site open karte hai.

"OMMMGGGG........ I got 96% ohh man"

She started crying getting overwhelmed, in midst of crying she decided to call her parents and give them this happy news.

"Hello mumma, mumma I.. I.. ( hiccups) "

" What happened eshu, why are you crying bacha" Her mumma says worriedly

" mumma just come home, I'll tell you what happened" Eshaani says wanting to surprise her parents with her marks.

"ok we will come"

'I'll prepare a cake to suprise them' and she disappears into kitchen not knowing that this is going to be her last conversation with them.