Regretting Shivansh

Shivansh's POV

"Ohh..... okay.. okay I understand." She said.

Remorse is a small word to describe what I am feeling right now.

Looking at her shivering shoulder, I can see she is crying.

How could you say such things to her, shivansh. Tum toh bade ho na. Can't you control your words.

I spent whole night thinking about my action and decided to rectify my mistake tomorrow.

In the morning

She woke up before me, so I decided to drop her after breakfast and ask for forgiveness.

Looking at being so cold and distant in the breakfast table, I can only feel agony and pain in my  heart.

"Vihaan can you drop me to college." She asked my little brother who agreed readily. For a moment, I felt ki kitna bolta hai.

"Mom you know na, aaj camp hai. Toh night college main hi spend karenge hum."

"Okay beta apna dhayan rakhna."

Ohh how could I forget ki aaj Eshaani ki camp party hai.

Now she will come tomorrow. Abb wait karna padega kal tak ka.

From there I went to office early due protest of employees regarding new rules and regulation due to contract with Mr. Evan.

That's another headache. This is the reason, I was so tired yesterday and in frustration I yelled at Eshani. Till now I regret saying hurtful words to my bacha.

Around  10o'clock

I was just sitting on office chair, remembering my bacha and planning to how to ask for her forgiveness. Then suddenly I got a call from Vihan.

Yeh kyu call kar raha hai abhi. Shouldn't be he enjoying party.

" Bhai, Bhabhi"

"Kya hua Eshani ko Vihaan?"

"Bhai, Bhabhi aap jaldi aa jao college main."

"Okay aa raha ru  main, tu panick matt karr"

Immediately wearing jacket, I took my car keys and rushed toward their college.

Is everything alright? Is Eshani okay? 

Worrying about their wellness I reached their campus saw Vihan along with a few people. Maybe his friend.

"Kya hua, tune call kyu kiya, " I asked him calmly despite my hysteria I was feeling regarding Eshaani.

"Sab thik toh hai but bhabhi....."

"Kya bhabhi, aage bhi kuch bolega tu ya nahi Vihaan. I am telling you seriously agar tune abb nahi bola na I will block all your cards."

"bhabhiisdrunkrightnowandshehasbeencallingyou.

"Tu dhang se bol raha hai ya....." I said glaring at him.

"Bhabhi is drunk and she has been calling you."

"Tum itne careless kaise ho sakte ho Vihaan, don't you know she is still 18."

"Bhaiya mujhe nahi pata, when did she drink."

"Take me to her, I will deal with you later."

He took me to a near tents where bornfire was set.

"Vo rahi" He said pointing.

I looked at her. She is there with two girls and a boy standing in front her doing something. Maybe telling her to stop drinking. 

But why is his hands touching her?

Jealous much shivansh.

Ohh shut up, I'll deal with you later. Right now let me handle Eshani.

I went near them.

"Mujhe shivi ke pass jana hai."

Abb Yeh shivi kaun hai bhai I said palming my face.

"Calm down eshu, shivi aa raha hai." One of the girl said comforting her.

"But voh kab aayega." She said whining.

Why is she so cute? man 

"Shiviii......" Looking at me, she ran toward me and hugged me.

Ohh so shivi main hi hu.

Yeah now calm your jealous ass and talk to her.

"Shivi... I missed you."

"Aww kya hua mere baby ko" I said cooing her. She is still in my arms.

"NO NO Don't talk to me. Main aapse gussa hu. " She said puffing her cheeks and tried leaving my arm.

But I didn't let her.

"Aacha hum ghar chalke baat kare. Chalo let's go." I hole her arm and tried leaving. Keywors is tried.

"Mujhe nahi jana aapke saath,  Arnav don't let him take me." She said to the same guy .

Who the hell he is? and yeh kaun hai mujhe meri eshu ko lejane se.

Having no choice, I lifted her in my arms and started going toward car.

"Main abhi Eshani ko ghar le jaa raha hu, tumse toh main baad main baat karta hu" I told Vihaan who was standing behind me and watching drama.

                                                                    ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Next few chapter are going to be mushy mushy guys!!!

Apne dil ko sambhal ke rakhna. Kahi fisal hi na jae inn dono pe