Little Chaat Date

Shivansh's POV

" Sorry, I hope you didn't wait for a long time " Eshani said entering car.

"No I just came." I said keeping a cold face and started car.

Abb inhe kaun bataye I was waiting for her for about an hour and also I postponed my meeting to come and personally pick her.

OMG shivansh, why are you sounding like a lover boy!!

Oh shut up I am not.

Yeah yeah

When I was busy talking to myself , (A/N - A weird habit I myself do a lot.) I heard her scream.

"STOP!!!" 

I immediately stopped car on side of road and checked on her to what's wrong.

"what happend, why are you shouting? are you okay?" I bombarded her with questions.

She looked at me with a guilty face seeing me worried.

" Tell me kya hua?"

" Nothing, I just want to eat chaat " She said pointing outside.

Then bro yeh aise kyu chila rhi thi jaise kuch gaya ho.

"Okay let's go"

She looked at me surprised. Maybe she thought I would reject her.

We went toward chaat cart.

"You know I just love eating chaat, golgappe, dahi bhale, samosa etc." She said with eagerness.

" Yeah all the junk food."

Hearing my reply her enthusiasm lowered a little. I felt guilty and said

" Me too, I like golgappe too."

"I knew it afterall who can say no to tasty food" she said.

Who will tell her that her husband is a health maniac. No oily and unhealthy food.

We placed our order and in between she started telling me about   how her day went.

And that's how our little chaat date went. With her munching and saying so many things and me looking at her ( more specifically staring at her.)

remembered a quote

remembered a quote

Days, months, years, centuries, a millennia. Time has no meaning of I have you beside me.

I just realised how much she love talking. Funny isn't it we are quite opposite. And they say opposite fell in love together. 

Grasping my thoughts, I told myself to control.

"Let's go ansh ji otherwise we will get late for reception." She said and we went to our house.

------------------------------------------------------

Yaar yeh fictional ladke kaha milte hai. Mera bass chale meine ek aad ko khud ke liye manufacture karwa lene hai